PDA

View Full Version : colors of the cube, future and so on...

Pdaimaoh
04-28-2002, 01:34 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew of news or rumors of additional Gamecube console colors?

I know that only indigo and black were released in america
and in japan both of those plus the orange one are available
I also think I read something about a resident evil red gamecube
and I don't count the panasonic Q thing because it's really not a gamecube, it's a DVD player that can be used as a Gamecube

so other than purple, black, orange, and maybe red, are there any other 'official' colors announced or released?

Black Ace
04-28-2002, 02:06 PM
Just give Nintendo somtime if you want a different color console. Jet black wasn't supposed to come out at launch, but due to popular demands, Nintendo gave in, the indigo was the main console color.

I remember a seeing website that can paint your GameCube silver, gold, blue, etc. and they can change the light indicator that the GameCube is on. Its too bad I can't remember the site adress, if I remembered it, I'll let you know .

ATMA
04-28-2002, 02:07 PM
I heard that, maybe the pink one will be out here in europe ,but sorry i can say if it's 100% sure ..it's not been confirmed ..
But what i would like to see is a see true version
that would be sweet !! or some sort of futuristic kind of thingie !!! Wouldn't it be sweet if the cube was a glow in the dark console ??:D
but so far i don't know if there's any other official colors !!!! just have to wait :(

Black Sugar
04-28-2002, 08:37 PM
IGN was the website talking about the paint job on the Cube for only 30$. ^-^....!

Pdaimaoh
04-30-2002, 08:38 AM
I wouldn't pay someone else to paint any console of mine

I can paint plastic casings, and I can change the light display color, too

but I would prefer to have one out of the box that's already the way I like

jet black is cool enough, I like darker colored consoles because they fit all my other A/V equipment (plus it doesn't have that stupid 'segasports' logo on it like the otherwise very cool black dreamcast)

TriForce
05-07-2002, 08:36 PM
I bought mine at Japanese launch, so purple was my only choice. It has grown on me... :D

hootie17
05-12-2002, 12:24 AM
i don think the colors really matter

Bakuryu
05-13-2002, 10:51 PM
Colors really dont matter, but they do look nice. I got a Jet Black one but if I had the chance I would have gotten an Orange one. Ive seen pictures of pink,gold,silver and blue gamecubes but im not sure if they're going to be released.

DarkWeyoun
05-15-2002, 04:52 PM
:D The site that you were talking about is
http://www.colorconsoles.com