PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil commercials?

TangTALKSxTGC
04-27-2002, 01:53 AM
So Resident Evil comes out in a few days and I have yet to see one commercial for it. Seriously Nintendo really sucks when it comes to Gamecube commercials. I mean not all their commercials suck. Just Gamecube commercials. They really need to start making commercials for just one game and not 3 or 4. I really liked the Super Mario Advance 2 commercial. Even though when I first saw it I thought it was a commercial for Mario Sunshine.... So sas anyone seen anything that Nintendo has done to promote this game?

Darren
04-27-2002, 02:47 AM
A commercial would be tight...

Black Ace
04-27-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by TangTALKSxTGC
So Resident Evil comes out in a few days and I have yet to see one commercial for it. Seriously Nintendo really sucks when it comes to Gamecube commercials. I mean not all their commercials suck. Just Gamecube commercials. They really need to start making commercials for just one game and not 3 or 4. I really liked the Super Mario Advance 2 commercial. Even though when I first saw it I thought it was a commercial for Mario Sunshine.... So sas anyone seen anything that Nintendo has done to promote this game?

I haven't seen them yet, in fact, I haven't seen any GameCube's commercial for quite some time. However, I have heard that some people have seen it on MTV, the channel I hated most.

TangTALKSxTGC
04-27-2002, 10:58 PM
I don't know how many of you already know about this, but just in case you don't... there's a RE commercial on the net!!!

here's a link....

Residentevilfan.com

typexig
04-30-2002, 03:24 AM
yeah.. the GC's commercial is pretty bad..they should just make a single commercial for each game than just showing em all in one.. =)

-Xig-