PDA

View Full Version : Lapis... the orgasmic Bunny!?!

Stevz
12-05-2005, 08:28 PM
I would have prefferd "Touching is good, Orgasms are better!" as a thread title. Heck, I had others that you might... Aww, just read the article and you'll understand!

He may look like an innocent cartoon bunny, but the star of a new award-winning video game by a Montreal-based designer has sultry intentions in mind.

Lapis, the blue-hued main character of a prototype video game by Heather Kelley, a designer with Ubisoft, wants to help women take a "magical pet adventure'' to their "happy place.''

The prototype teaches how to reach orgasm by simulating the affect of pleasurable sensation on the cartoon. Players tickle, touch, tap, and stroke Lapis using the touch screen of the Nintendo DS, a hand-held video game device. They can also talk, sing and blow on the bunny's fur using the device's built-in microphone.

The more they stimulate the bunny, the happier he becomes until eventually he begins flying through the air. But Lapis is also an unpredictable creature who needs a variety of sensations. Sometimes, no amount of stimulation is going to work.
Linkage (http://www.canada.com/topics/bodyandhealth/sexualhealth/story.html?id=2ba1d73f-c78e-4869-963b-24dc3b06772b&k=63631)

I strongly suggest you click the link. :haha:

Reality
12-05-2005, 08:40 PM
I know the French don't make to many video games, but between this and "The Singles" are game designers there lonely or something? :P

Drunken Savior
12-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Women don't know **** about sex! The last thing that I wanna think about mid coitus is a cute little rabbit.

FinalSolace2
12-05-2005, 09:37 PM
women dont know sex- only the investment.

Dr. Bombay
12-05-2005, 10:00 PM
So this is basically a vagina tutorial for men?

Sk8_or_DIE
12-05-2005, 11:50 PM
i'm proud of my heritage! :D

Seska
12-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Singles was actually made by germans, but I get the point. :p

SuperAngelo64
12-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Wow, let's use our gaming devices to learn how to please women, or we can not.

Let's make a game featuring a cartoon carrot, where women can learn to please a man, and then play with his huevos. You can also use the touch screen to make him a sandwhich, wash dishes, and use the mic to tell him how awesome he is.

Oh wait, that's not "PC" is it?

Reality
12-06-2005, 09:34 AM
You can DL a demo from the website it seems....who is up for it? :P

Nephlabobo
12-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Wow, let's use our gaming devices to learn how to please women, or we can not.

I already know how. I'll save my cash.

TheHardware
12-06-2005, 02:26 PM
You can DL a demo form the website it seems....who is up for it? :P

i pass...but you do and write up a review for us.....just dont make a mess ehh!..lol jk

Drunken Savior
12-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Using a stylus for pleasing a woman is so demeaning....

Let me guess how this works:

1. First you meet the bunny. But it doesn't like you.
2. You have to then buy it presents, like carrots and it pays attention to you.
3. Then, by the luck of the draw, you might get to rub the bunny.
4. But the bunny doesn't like it.
5. You have to buy more carrots for the bunny, but the next time you want to rub it, it has a headache.
6. A few more carrots later, you get a shot at pleasing the bunny...but it decides you failed miserably and needs more carrots.
7. Go to step 5.

Stevz
12-06-2005, 04:28 PM
I think I'll take a pop at it! Hopefully, it should deter any chance of me buying this game if it ends up as big as Nintendogs.

women dont know sex- only the investment.
This is Sig worthy! :D

highlandFOUR
12-07-2005, 10:53 AM
I know the French don't make to many video games,

eeerrr
Rayman
Beyond G&E
XIII
POP
King kong

Both Atari and Ubisoft are french companies
Most of ubisofts good games are made in france
and those are just two commercial firms
there are a lot of small developpers in france as well

Reality
12-07-2005, 01:17 PM
A character with no arms and legs, a chick with a camera that sells nothing, dog ugly cell-shadded FPS, a prince who thinks he is a monkey, and one freakishly huge monkey. All sings of their desperate need of attention for the opposite sex. :P