PDA

View Full Version : So, what are you going to be for Halloween?

Vicviper
10-01-2002, 12:26 PM
I don't know if anybody dress' up for Halloween but if you do what are you going to be?

Last year I was a basic skeleton, nothing special and my wife was the Charlie Brown ghost. This year I haven't got a clue yet. I want something original but I just can't think of anything yet.
We usually go to a party so nothing that will cover my face and stop me from drinking, right.

Kid0_oIcarus
10-01-2002, 12:28 PM
Be a Care Bear!

Vicviper
10-01-2002, 01:06 PM
yeah, a drunk care bear. So I can get my ass kicked? not funny.

I was thinking something along the lines of pure evil maybe Satan himself.
I do have a mask from Death Studios. The Vampire mask but like I said earlier it would hinder my drinking ability. I can't have that.

There are some sweet masks there. Here's the link

http://www.deathstudios.com

Black Ace
10-01-2002, 01:14 PM
Nothing! Too old, and I never participiate in this annual ritual.

Kid0_oIcarus
10-01-2002, 02:19 PM
Haha, I can see it now, vicviper swaying this way and that, shouting "CARE BEAR STARE!"

I dunno though, if you want to be something original, a vampire or teh devil aren't exactly models of originality.

You could be a demon... though not original, you could have big wings, to knock people around with when you turn and have trouble getting through doorways...

Vicviper
10-01-2002, 02:58 PM
jeez Bill. Don't have to much fun. Everyone is getting older but hey you can still have fun along the way.

Yeah I thought about like a fallen angel but the big wings thing turned me away. How about this one.

I will be a zombified trapper. You see my friend has all these animal skins and I could paint my face to look like a zombie and I could walk around with traps and animal skins and maybe a human skull! What do you think?

Tom
10-01-2002, 07:02 PM
Nothing, not an Aussie thing I guess.

Vicviper
10-02-2002, 05:10 PM
Tom, Do the kids "trick or treat" down under?

xXx Beaver xXx
10-03-2002, 03:29 AM
We dont folow that tradition down under.

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

Dr.Nick Riviera
10-03-2002, 06:32 AM
I think "down under" refers 2 Australia

xXx Beaver xXx
10-03-2002, 08:23 AM
It does, but our two countries are 'down under' the earth.

We follow pretty much the same traditions.

Vicviper
10-03-2002, 12:53 PM
Man that's to bad. Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday. It's actually VERY close behind Xmas.

Nindalf
10-03-2002, 01:16 PM
here in Finland we dont celebrate Halloween...and we do that `Trick or treat` thing in eastern!
Xmas is my favorite Holiday too!(because of the presents!:P )

gabriel
10-06-2002, 07:09 PM
Halloween (in its current form) is pretty much exclusive to North America. Other countries have a "Let's honor the dead" day around the same time.

Vicviper
10-07-2002, 11:08 AM
It's funny and crappy at the same time how holidays take on a commercial meaning instead of what they were originally intended to be. Like Christmas. I know it's the birthday of Jesus Christ and I do celebrate it to an extent. But I am more infatuated with the commercial, money, side of the holiday. I love Christmas lights and trees and presents. Sadly that is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Christmas.

Kid0_oIcarus
10-07-2002, 01:29 PM
Now I don't know what to be for Halloween...

Last year, that very day, I took a costume that was made to look like that ghost from "Scream" or "I know What You Did Last Summer".. or something.. :rolleyes: and, used a hood with a black (see-thru) mesh for a faceless look, and that- along with one of those long light/glow stick things made my costume.

I sewed the glow stick to the inside of my hood, so that the light would accentuate around my face. Only- there was no face!! 8) Heehehehee! I looked like some sort of shadowy messenger from the beyond- muwahahahahaha!!! Managing to scare (or at least startle) quite a few peeps. :big smile Simple, yet effective.

But that was last year.. Now I need... inspiration!

Zakko
10-08-2002, 02:35 AM
Every years my mom was used to go to the GoodWill store and get many old clothes and make up the halloween costumes for me. This year my mom want me to design my own for this year so I am thinking about get a black robe with shadow in my face where cannot see my face! With the ax. But that sounds boring. Last year my mom design my hair to hallow grey and dress me as a terror rat! My mom makes my feet look violencely. I don't wear the shoe at that time. Maybe this year I would.... I am not sure. Maybe I should design my robe more. Makes it look more scary. But I need my mommmmmmmmmy HELP!:D

Vicviper
10-08-2002, 12:26 PM
Come on Zakko, you can do it! that's a good idea with the black robe you have. That would be scary.

On a side note where are you originally from Zakko? Have you always lived in Washington?

never mind. I just answered my own question.

Zakko
10-09-2002, 02:56 AM
Yeah I live in Washington for whole my life. My locational at Vancouver/Portland always have a nice nite because it would light the clouds up with the location lights! If you are far away from this location then you can see the light burst the clouds out! It's really beautiful location.

Maybe I would have bag of red water which will come out of my head cover makes people think something bad happens to me! LOL!:D

Robo Halloween
10-13-2002, 01:17 AM
Darn it, for some reason I think I should do something special on Halloween.

I wonder why that is...

I have a crazy idea of getting dressed like Bridget from GGXX this year!

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 02:40 AM
[ralph off simpsons voice] My mommy said I would look cute like a whore, so Im gonna dress up like her for hallowe'en [/ralph off simpsons voice]