PDA

View Full Version : Sudeki

Black Ace
10-01-2002, 04:28 AM
http://xengamers.com/sections/news/8742/

Microsoft recently released new screens and details regarding the upcoming Xbox online RPG Sudeki. Developed by Climax, the game will allow players to control a group of four characters in an online setting. Players will wield a mixture of physical and magical attacks as they battle giant spiders and mechanized foes. Moreover, characters can combine their abilities to unleash super-strike attacks upon opponents. In an unusual twist, enemies can also join forces to multiply their deadly attacks. According to company representatives, the game's visual style will combine impressive animation and Hong Kong style action. Sudeki is scheduled for release in winter 2003, enjoy the new screens below.

DBJAY
10-01-2002, 12:27 PM
Sounds ambitious, and looks amazing. Hopefully, the potential will be met when it comes out next year.

aneep
10-02-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by DBJAY
Sounds ambitious, and looks amazing. Hopefully, the potential will be met when it comes out next year.

i don't exactly 'feel' anything yet for this game

but all those who went to X02 Seville are gushing about it (Eu press mainly), so they must saw something in it

hope it'll turn out well

-aneep-

grahf
10-03-2002, 05:39 AM
This game sounds interesting enough. Too bad the character art already turn me off. Whoever drew the character design must have the imagination and creativity of a very bored high school student. The artwork looks completely appalling, unoriginal, and lack any sense of fantasy. Who in the world would find artwork such as these appealing?

aneep
10-04-2002, 08:31 PM
hehe i can agree with that

one of the main reason i don't 'feel' for this game
the art is not appealing, looks like some fan hentai CG on the net (not that i know anything about those of course ;))

-aneep-