PDA

View Full Version : My xbox cought on fire.

Izzy
11-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Dont worry though, it still works.

:spinface:

Dr. Bombay
11-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Didn't get your free replacement cord huh?

Shame shame.

Alucard
11-10-2005, 11:40 AM
PC people are not interested in burning xboxs! Except for comedy relief.

Seraph
11-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Alucard, wanna have an Xbox burning party with me this weekend? We could dress up in white sheets and do it out back on my property. I Promise it will be fun. Ill supply the Xbox's if you supply the wood and gasoline.

ChaosX721
11-10-2005, 06:57 PM
I want in! ill throw in my xbox too.

Joe Redifer
11-10-2005, 08:44 PM

Phew! I was really worried when I read the title of this thread. I was going to call you and make sure everything was alright. I was worried that you might be harmed or worse. But since everything's OK I don't have to worry. I will be able to sleep tonight!

spider-prime
11-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Microsoft sent me 4 letters saying, I haven't switched my power cord with their deal yet and then when I did do it, they said I didn't need to cause my x-box was made before the bad cords were sent out.

and then I get another letter saying, Why haven't you got a new power cord yet?

**** OFF MS! STOP MESSING WITH MY MIND!

sharky~
11-10-2005, 09:17 PM

It catches on fire and you still use it?
Dont leave it on pause for a piss/smoke break then will you. :rolleyes:

spider-prime
11-10-2005, 09:29 PM
its usually the cord that goes on fire from what I heard.

so if he caught it right away, the system should still work.

Drunken Savior
11-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Microsoft sent me 4 letters saying, I haven't switched my power cord with their deal yet and then when I did do it, they said I didn't need to cause my x-box was made before the bad cords were sent out.

and then I get another letter saying, Why haven't you got a new power cord yet?

**** OFF MS! STOP MESSING WITH MY MIND!

Just go to xbox.com, look for the power cord replacement site, type in your Xbox Serial # underneith the console and it'll tell you if you need a replacement or not.

spider-prime
11-10-2005, 09:36 PM
I know, I've already done that last year :P

They just keep sending me crap in the mail saying GET A CORD, website says no, but they keep sending me crap! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Alucard
11-10-2005, 10:23 PM
So what would our xbox burning party be called? The XXX?

SavedFromSin
11-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Whatever you decide to call it I will bring the smores.

Seraph
11-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Sure XXX sounds good. Short for the Xtreeme Xbox Xecutionors

We can even drink boose and shoot stuff with a shotgun if you want. Oh yeah, and DEFINATLY bring those smores. I can just imagine how they would taste smoked with burning Xbox fumes. mmmmmm, the taste of a wanna-be PC :spinface:

Alucard
11-11-2005, 01:14 AM
That definately sounds XTREEME!!!

TheHardware
11-11-2005, 05:35 AM
uhmm can i come...my halo is scratched ..so i have no use for an xbox anymore....."light the fire Jeb"..........yeeehawwww!@!!

Izzy
11-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Get one of those cd cleaners.
Not realler cleaners but the ones that scaratch off a layer of the plastic so that there isnt a scratch anymore.

And alexander came over to my house one time and we couldnt get my xbox to run disks.
Then he just hit it on the top. And we decided to plug it back in and now it works.
:haha: