PDA

View Full Version : It's 2141 EST What are you doing on!?

Kid0_oIcarus
09-27-2002, 09:44 PM
Hey all, it's 2141 EST, and I'm still at work. End of the fiscal year is coming and all such nonsense. Anyway, I'll be getting out of here soon, and a friend of mine's leaving Tue, so we're going to go out and get plastered. I was just curious, as these last minutes of work pass by, what you guys were planning on doing this weekend?

I noticed Bill was on, Overlord posted a while ago on that borderline pr0n thread of his. Healin, and hgblob were here too- as were 4 mystery guests. EDIT- maybe alexho was one of the guests, as he's now on and there are 3 guests left...

So what's going down tonight, fellas?

gabriel
09-28-2002, 11:08 AM
Friday night, debauchery + school dance :) I had a lot more fun before the dance since by the time it started I was really burnt out. I nearly fell asleep during the slow dances :crying: I was so glad to get home and to bed that night.

Today, my girlfriend's coming over for a while, then I'm going to friend's for a Halo-fest. Sunday, I'm going shopping, or rather, watch my friends buy things since I'm broke :P

Kid0_oIcarus
09-28-2002, 02:02 PM
One- only ONE person answered!! Why not just call the board the "anti-social board"

Anyways, gabriel- I can relate- by the time we got home I practically couldn't feel my legs. I can remember though- the girl's phone number I danced with ;) 'course- that's only 'cause she wrote it down for me :D

Is there anyone else here from Tampa?

Nindalf
09-28-2002, 02:07 PM
This might be incredible stupid question but what a heck is 2141 EST?

Kid0_oIcarus
09-28-2002, 02:10 PM
09:41 PM EST

Maybe that would've brought in the posts...

Nindalf
09-28-2002, 02:13 PM
I thought you americans used PM and AM always...btw...i think is 21:41...atleast in Finland or do you use that military stuff?

crazy americans...