PDA

View Full Version : About the GAME REVIEWS Forum

Joe Redifer
10-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Welcome to the Game Reviews forum. Here any member can start their own thread reviewing whatever games they wish in whatever biased manner they wish. Our only rule is that there may only be one thread per member, but of course anyone may reply and discuss/berate in any thread.

Some kick ass tips:

-It is a good idea to put your username in the title of the thread.

-An index of your reviews in the first posts at the beginning of your thread is useful if you are willing to put forth the effort, but not necessary.

-Your review thread will be much more popular if you are already an established member on the forums. Post in other threads and discuss games as well as your skewed political and religious views in the appropriate threads. Once people get to know you, they'll be much more likely to read your reviews. Otherwise nobody will care.

-Give me money.

Freeman
10-24-2005, 04:54 AM
Can we review animes & stuff other than games in our reviews thread?

Paper exe
10-24-2005, 05:00 AM
It is funny that when seeing Admin posting you toke the chance and asked him to do this.
By the way, did you tall him that I would be a great Mod?

About my review threads, I am thinking of doing a lot of reviews at once, but I am yet to make one.

Freeman
10-24-2005, 05:02 AM
It is funny that when seeing then Admin posting you toke the chance and asked him to do this.
By the way, did you tall him that I would be a good Mod?

About my review threads, I am thinking of doing a lot of reviews at once, but I am yet to make one.
No offense, haji, but if you became a mod, my days of casual-writing posts will be OVER!

Drunken Savior
10-24-2005, 05:11 AM
In honor of Icarus' reviews that started this snowball, I stickied his review thread. Hey Icarus, don't say I never did anythin' for yea!

And Joe, this forum looks HORRIBLE! Clean it up! There are 348573 threads in here that aren't review threads. That is unacceptable!

Man I tell yea, these newer mods......

Freeman
10-24-2005, 05:28 AM
In honor of Icarus' reviews that started this snowball, I stickied his review thread. Hey Icarus, don't say I never did anythin' for yea!

And Joe, this forum looks HORRIBLE! Clean it up! There are 348573 threads in here that aren't review threads. That is unacceptable!

Man I tell yea, these newer mods......
I know this is gonna sound wierd, but Joe could go with a more terrifying & grimmy-er av, his current one, no offense, is comical in every way IMO.

Nindalf
10-24-2005, 08:29 AM
his current one, no offense, is comical in every way IMO.

Well duh, it's a skeleton yawning.

justin_credible
10-24-2005, 09:36 AM
One of the most popular Magicbox forum posters of ALL TIME doesn't have a review thread.

Is it time for Just INCREDIBLE Reviews?

....no, it is not time. You must all wait! :lol: :evilsmile

Beam
10-24-2005, 09:46 AM
bout' time somebody changed the name of this section.what if any other changes are on the way?

Icarus4578
10-24-2005, 10:49 AM

Thank you kindly. You should also make Joe's reviews a sticky since his has long since become an established portion of the section and, in fact, has been more busily cranking them out than I have as of recent months. I've been under enormous stress as of late having to juggle so many difficult things in my life that I barely have the convenience of time anymore. However, I did promise more reviews and I will fulfill my commitment.

Is it time for Just INCREDIBLE Reviews?

Go for it.

MarionetteKazuk
10-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Quick question. Why was this thread locked yesterday? Or rather this morning, I was up around 1:30 this morning and seen it was locked. I bet Joe's hidin' somthin'.

Nindalf
10-24-2005, 11:50 AM
Probably because it was first meant to be just an announcement, but then the geniuses decided some people might actually want to discuss this and increase their post counts.

justin_credible
10-24-2005, 05:22 PM
Probably because it was first meant to be just an announcement, but then the geniuses decided some people might actually want to discuss this and increase their post counts.

like you just did? (and I just did errr)

Freeman
10-25-2005, 01:19 AM
Just be glad we can post. BTW you didn't say if we can review stuff other than games.

MarionetteKazuk
10-25-2005, 01:33 AM
Just be glad we can post. BTW you didn't say if we can review stuff other than games.

I made a movie review thread and I haven't got banned........ yet.
::looks cautiously at joe::

But I haven't updated that yet because I've yet to find time to get away from my own site updates and whatnot. I had to delete EVERYTHING from my forum. It was just a buch of junk gathering and I got sick just looking at the thing.

Joe Redifer
10-25-2005, 02:49 AM
Take a look at SavedFromSin's review thread. Notice how he keeps it in one thread. That's all we really ask.

Joker
02-26-2007, 08:34 PM
This section certainly looks deserted without certain someone.

Icarus4578
02-27-2007, 04:15 AM
Who are you talking about?

TheHardware
07-23-2011, 03:48 AM
me?...

Icarus4578
07-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Possibly so.