PDA

View Full Version : Insert lots of rude words!

Alucard
10-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Fucking bitch **** pissed off! Super skank I asked out at work turns out she has a boyfriend after my megaplayboy smile DESTROYED her senses for a day, she remembers later. I'm not happy. Spent half the day playing my DS and the boss could do **** all about it cause he knew I was pissed off and could care less and it would be me who'd walk out of this place first, but they got noone to do this stupid work if I left so I'm playing playing and fuming.

FUCKBITCH! If Liverpool lose this weekend I aint going to work all next week. They can kiss my arse.

Joe Redifer
10-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Insert lots of rude words!
OK let me try:

Forum member Alucard deserves respect.

Wow. It doesn't get much more rude or morally incorrect than that!

MarionetteKazuk
10-13-2005, 10:29 PM
OK let me try:

Forum member Alucard deserves respect.

Wow. It doesn't get much more rude or morally incorrect than that!

*GASP*!!!
Is he allowed to say that here? Good god! Ok lemme take a stab at it.

****, Piss, ****, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker!!!! I believe that's from a song but I can't remember the name of it or the band/singer or whoever the hell did that song.

Alucard
10-13-2005, 10:38 PM
I know the song. Its called 'FUCKBITCH has a boyfriend!'

Mistatee
10-13-2005, 10:45 PM
Next time kick her ass when she declines. Put the bitch in place.

Stalin
10-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Niggers!!!

MarionetteKazuk
10-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Niggers!!!
You should've did it in Dave Chappelle's style of voice when he was the black-white supremesis. That was a funny ass skit.

Stalin
10-13-2005, 11:12 PM
You should've did it in Dave Chappelle's style of voice when he was the black-white supremesis. That was a funny ass skit.

Penis breath!

MarionetteKazuk
10-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Penis breath!

*sniff*........................................... ............................
WHO TOLD YOU!!! IT WAS ALUCARD WASN'T IT? I TRUSTED YOU ALUCARD..... I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!

Alucard
10-13-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm on a mission of vengeance and you're the first Kazuk!

Vegetto
10-13-2005, 11:27 PM
damn fucking women kept me intertested for a damned year after our break up and kept flirtin and **** with me then she gets some fat ass boyfreind and stops talking to me completely and never even tells me why holey **** that pissed me offf

Stalin
10-13-2005, 11:29 PM
drrrrrrrrrrr

Meshugana
10-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Candle wax.....uhhh....Carrot!

SavedFromSin
10-14-2005, 01:26 AM
rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words rude words

burpingcat
10-14-2005, 01:53 AM
the answer is simple, alucard. just kill the boyfriend. shoot him and eat him.

MarionetteKazuk
10-14-2005, 01:56 AM
the answer is simple, alucard. just kill the boyfriend. shoot him and eat him.
Hey now, don't go off telling people my techniques now.

Alucard
10-14-2005, 04:34 AM
Well that was a productive day! The entire day I did maybe 3 hours work at most, 2 of those before FUCKBITCH remembered she had a boyfriend, and the rest was half playing DS, half roaming about aimlessly to waste time and trying to get into confrontations with people at "work" I dislike. Is it me or do people that KNOW you're looking for a fight generally stop pissing you off when usually all thy ever do IS piss you off?

Crappy sub boss who gets under my skin was all like, this needs to be finished today. And I'm like...Really? I'm glad you think so.... And he sort of stares a little and says it would be ideal if it WAS finished today but it can be stretched a little further.. Que my reply of, It should be amusing to see if it gets done or not then huh.. And the gutless WHORE walks off. Any other day he'd be digging at me about how I'm replacable if I dont keep up with whatever.

bah. And I really felt like driving his head through a table. Just wanted the excuse. I have been denied this. If Liverpool lose their game on the weekend I aint going to work next week. They can kiss my arse. Doctor claims it was food poisoning.

Paper exe
10-14-2005, 05:42 AM
This thread most die!!!!11!

http://users.bigpond.net.au/dancorp/LOTW/angry.jpg

Alucard
10-14-2005, 05:46 AM
This is my thread of anger! The only one who should die is FUCKBITCH!

Nindalf
10-14-2005, 07:32 AM
She just wants to be your friend.

Alexander
10-14-2005, 08:19 AM
This is like the Angry Thread x10. I'm not much of an angry guy, but...

****ING DEMO DISC!! DQ DEMO DISC I ORDERED 2 F#&ING WEEKS AGO! WHY HAVEN'T YOU ****ING ARRIVED YET!?!? PIECE OF *#^& DEMO ALL I WANTED WAS TO #*&#ING PLAY YOU! WHAT IS SO #*&*ING WRONG WITH THAT, ENIX, HUH??? ****ing *** **** ****er always ****ing with ***** ***** who **** and **** **** ****** **** *** ***** **** ****ing silverware!!

Oh yeah. I'm pumped for DQ VIII.

Agamum
10-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Anyone still here or wheer you all destroyed in the battle between the owls and the bats.

o ya (rude words) ur mom :haha:

Icarus4578
10-14-2005, 09:17 AM
http://hicards.com/platinum/stars/i/star26.jpg

Motherfucking mutt you you fucking piece of shit!

Joe Redifer
10-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Who is that? Looks like an evil Regis Philbin.

Sinful Sam
10-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Oh yeah. I'm pumped for DQ VIII.
I got the demo not long ago but it didn't came with the slime keychain.

Where is my ****ing slime keychain you promised you ***holes? :too mad:

:haha:

justin_credible
10-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Who is that? Looks like an evil Regis Philbin.

come on man that's Joe Pesci! The king of all pissed off midgets.

camac
10-14-2005, 06:49 PM
I got the demo not long ago but it didn't came with the slime keychain.

Where is my ****ing slime keychain you promised you ***holes? :too mad:

:haha:

Same here! What the ****! That was the main reason I signed up for the damn thing, who fucken cares about Silent DBZ RPG. All I wanted was the cute slime keychain. I'm sure I'll play the demo eventualy though.

Nephlabobo
10-16-2005, 05:02 AM
Fecal matter.

Horror movie remakes.

Paul W. Anderson films.

Uwe Boll films.

Wank.

LanceCalvis
10-18-2005, 03:01 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm an anger thread, best I stay away from certain subjects on this. Current annoyance is that **** Abaddon, he was in the SONY forum being the biggest ******* he could possibly be. And the way he did it, it was not even classified as a rant, the freek was crying like a bitch whenever anyone said something about his behavior and when I said something he had a pointless post that did nothing but piss me off more. Usually those kind of people they want you to argue with them but if you overload them they run but I chose to not justify all the crap he was saying with a further response.

Abaddon
10-18-2005, 03:07 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm an anger thread, best I stay away from certain subjects on this. Current annoyance is that **** Abaddon, he was in the nintendo forum being the biggest ******* he could possibly be. And the way he did it, it was not even classified as a rant, the freek was crying like a bitch whenever anyone said something about his behavior and when I said something he had a pointless post that did nothing but piss me off more. Usually those kind of people they want you to argue with them but if you overload them they run but I chose to not justify all the crap he was saying with a further response.

And speaking of people bitching... Good job with the double standard, Lance! :thumb-up:

Do you know how long I've been on this forum? How many times I've been banned, and how many people "like you" I've had complain about me just by my having a little fun? Tons. I don't run from words, I don't freak out about them, you just don't know how to read satire efficiently, and its cramping up your style. I can't be blamed for that.

No salami for you, calvin. :thumb-dn:

LanceCalvis
10-18-2005, 03:13 AM
And speaking of people bitching... Good job with the double standard, Lance! :thumb-up:

Do you know how long I've been on this forum? How many times I've been banned, and how many people "like you" I've had complain about me just by my having a little fun? Tons. I don't run from words, I don't freak out about them, you just don't know how to read satire efficiently, and its cramping up your style. I can't be blamed for that.

No salami for you, calvin. :thumb-dn:
The fact that you have banned should tell you something Abaddon. How long you have been here is getting off subject as most people that don't listen to there conscience do as a defense for there behavior. You have nothing that can prove me wrong. Truth doesn't change just cause you don't like it.

Abaddon
10-18-2005, 03:17 AM
The fact that you have banned should tell you something Abaddon. How long you have been here is getting off subject as most people that don't listen to there conscience do as a defense for there behavior. You have nothing that can prove me wrong. Truth doesn't change just cause you don't like it.

Listen to yourself, what is there to prove? That I piss you off? That you hate the way I post enough to bitch and moan about it like a sorry ass little punk on a profanities thread? Get over it you little sh-t. You don't know "My Kind" of posting, you don't know how I operate, you never will know because your so consumed in your own little arguement to see that your arguement doesn't mean anything.

Whether I'm banned from this forum or not, it won't change how much of a dipsh-t you are, don't worry so much about what I do and you'll be better off.

LanceCalvis
10-18-2005, 03:22 AM
Listen to yourself, what is there to prove? That I piss you off? That you hate the way I post enough to bitch and moan about it like a sorry ass little punk on a profanities thread? Get over it you little sh-t. You don't know "My Kind" of poster, you don't know how I operate, you never will know because your so consumed in your own little arguement to see that your arguement doesn't mean anything.

Whether I'm banned from this forum or not, it won't change how much of a dipsh-t you are, don't worry so much about what I do and you'll be better off.
YOur nothing but a little punk and yes I do know your kind of poster cause I know your kind of people. I'll help you in life by teaching you a trade, repeat after me. Do you want frys with that garbage( slices at the air). You are yet to prove anything I said wrong.

DarknessTearv2
10-18-2005, 03:26 AM
YOur

You're

You're

For the love of god, please get it right. And stop posting.

Abaddon
10-18-2005, 03:28 AM
YOur nothing but a little punk and yes I do know your kind of poster cause I know your kind of people. I'll help you in life by teaching you a trade, repeat after me. Do you want frys with that garbage( slices at the air). You are yet to prove anything I said wrong.

I swear I never heard a fast food attendant call thier garbage food 'garbage'. That would be something I would like to see.

You seem to think you're on the ball, Lance. I don't really see the need to refute anything you're saying. Go ahead and claim victory, I'm sure the people will accept it as such.

Alucard
10-18-2005, 08:08 AM
Ho dare you all turn my annoyance at FUCKBITCH into an angry thread. Theres already one created!

Vegetto
10-18-2005, 01:55 PM
lol darkness and abaddon get married already

welshfreak
10-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm an anger thread

I made an angry thead a while back. It is about page 3 in the community list at the mo, since nobody has posted on it for a while. feel free to share your anger on it if you want.

MarionetteKazuk
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
LOL. Looking at abaddon's posts in here tell me that the dbz thread wasn't the only place where he gets all sensitive. That's rediculous.

Ho dare you all turn my annoyance at FUCKBITCH into an angry thread. Theres already one created!
Why must you refer to me as that? :crying: :crying:

Alucard
10-19-2005, 09:16 AM
I thought you liked my pet name.

Agamum
10-19-2005, 01:50 PM
I thought you liked my pet name.

Ok Saskae sit,your Alacards pet now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MarionetteKazuk
10-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Ok Saskae sit,your Alacards pet now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well he did buy me that new squeak toy I wanted.

http://static.zoovy.com/img/ningyoushi/W300-H400-Bffffff/spookysqueeze_large.jpg

I was hoping to get one like GIR from invader zim, but meh.

Hepheastus
10-19-2005, 03:21 PM
Uppercut her taint!
MOSTLY DEATH!!!!!111111oneoneone