PDA

View Full Version : Happy Ramadhan

Paper exe
10-05-2005, 04:51 AM
It is the best month of the year. I hope everyone fests in the whole month and not skipping a day or two. :cool guy:

Here something a cool member here gave it to me.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/Byakuya-sama/Ramadhan2.gif

Joe Redifer
10-05-2005, 07:37 AM
At noon I am going to eat a giant cheeseburger. Then I am going to eat a steak. After that I will eat a delicious cherry pie. Then I will finish it off with a nice Coke. I will not eat at night after the sun goes down. Actually yes I will. I will eat as much as I can, every single day for a whole month. I will love every minute of it. And when I die I will go to heaven and conquer God and he will be my slave.

Nindalf
10-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Exactly what is the point of not eating for a month? Especially since you cheat and eat at nights. Stupid and pointless.

Alucard
10-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Every month is ramadhan month!

Zod
10-05-2005, 10:11 AM
That .gif looks like someone swiped a Chinese .gif and added the text to it.

[M]egaman Ver.6
10-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Excuse, I'm gonna eat some pork and shell fish...at the same time.

SavedFromSin
10-05-2005, 02:05 PM
I am going to my local Mexican food place to get me a Bean, Rice, Cheese, and Shredded Pork Burrito. Yum Yum mighty good!

Paper exe
10-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Exactly what is the point of not eating for a month? Especially since you cheat and eat at nights. Stupid and pointless.
Not eating is not the only think that you should do. Also it is not about not eating for a full day.

At noon I am going to eat a giant cheeseburger. Then I am going to eat a steak. After that I will eat a delicious cherry pie. Then I will finish it off with a nice Coke. I will not eat at night after the sun goes down. Actually yes I will. I will eat as much as I can, every single day for a whole month. I will love every minute of it. And when I die I will go to heaven and conquer God and he will be my slave.
Don't get surprised if this Quote sends you to hell. I think the devil is really happy about his accomplishment.

welshfreak
10-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Don't get surprised if this Quote sends you to hell. I think the devil is really happy about his accomplishment.

I though murdering people sent you to hell, not eating a cheesburger at the wrong time of day. well, eating too many cheeseburgers speeds up the life cycle at least.

Hallucinus
10-05-2005, 02:39 PM
how many lashes if youre caught eating?

Paper exe
10-05-2005, 02:39 PM
What are you talking about, welshfreak and specially Hallucinus? Can you read or you just want to complain in an indirect way and finally find a chance to do so?

Now reaaaaaaaaaaaaaad this part from his post, which is what I obviously was talking about.
And when I die I will go to heaven and conquer God and he will be my slave.

welshfreak
10-05-2005, 02:47 PM
We're winding you up Paper!!! :lol: Because I can't go to hell for that. :P

Well, please quote what you are complaining about, because then I'll know, I misunderstood.

Paper exe
10-05-2005, 02:51 PM
I already did. Just read the quote that I quoted from Joe above your post. I cannot say if he would go to heaven or hell, but if he stays that way I wouldn?t be surprise if this send him to hell not pit.

Beam
10-05-2005, 03:01 PM
WHOA! *backs away from discussion slowly*

Freeman
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
No one told u to fast with us ya damn idiots!
Besides goin' through a day without food is no biggy for me.

Nindalf
10-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Well, duh, since you eat after sunset.

Hallucinus
10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
my post was not related to anyone elses
i was simply wondering what the punishment is if youre seen eating when youre not supposed to
50 lashes?
banishment from village?

Joe Redifer
10-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Paper, after I conquer and eat God, I will kill and cook the devil in my microwave. He will be delicious with green beans. So the devil cannot be happy as he will be coming out of my poop chute within the week.

Also, Paper... what happens if you are diabetic and a Muslim? You cannot eat all day? You may die!

justin_credible
10-05-2005, 07:31 PM
paper secretly wants to torture all of you heathens.

He loathes us all.

SavedFromSin
10-05-2005, 07:33 PM
No Justin, he wants to beat us into submission until we see his side. Remember Justin, like what O'Brian did to Winston in the book 1984? :D

Meshugana
10-05-2005, 08:35 PM
happy ramadahn back!

Paper exe
10-06-2005, 03:52 AM
Also, Paper... what happens if you are diabetic and a Muslim? You cannot eat all day? You may die!
I don't know what "diabetic" means, but I think you are asking what would happen if he could not fast and if he did he will die. The answer will be he shouldn?t fast and if he did then it means he killed him self or harmed his body which God gave it to him, so that he take care of it not harm it. harming your body on anything even when praying thinking that it would make you closer to God will actually not make you any closer and it will count that you just prayed a normal prayer and all that pain will do noting other then make the devil laughing all day about you.

my post was not related to anyone elses
i was simply wondering what the punishment is if youre seen eating when youre not supposed to
50 lashes?
banishment from village?
There are no punishments for not praying or not fasting etc you are badly brainwashed, Hallucinus. Because there are hard punishments for each huge sin you think that there are punishments for everything? That really makes no sense at all.

Freeman
10-06-2005, 05:02 AM
Well, duh, since you eat after sunset.
Which is why it ain't a big deal. Think I'll have turnip for today.......

Stalin
10-06-2005, 09:29 PM
I donno guys, I think you're all being unkind. Paper started a thread about a holiday he celebrates, he wanted to share it with us and you just take it as an oppertunity to rag on him for petty diffrences. Well I dissagree with the morals and laws of Islam I still don't think its right to show a memeber of the comunity such little respect.

Children, the old, pregnant women and the sick are not expected to fast.

Joe Redifer
10-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Yah, except he is hoping EVERYBODY will "fest". That is why I ate a cheeseburger at noon in his honor.

Stalin
10-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Sounds like a pretty weak cause to me.

Joe Redifer
10-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Getting everybody to fest is indeed a weak cause. That is why he should not hope for it. He will be immensely disappointed, just like Nindalf's mom was when he was born.

Paper exe
10-07-2005, 04:11 AM
I said that, because you should do that.
Ok then Joe, I am sorry for carrying for all the members here and to hope for them heaven I should have hoped for them to go to hell. are you happy now, Joe?

I donno guys, I think you're all being unkind. Paper started a thread about a holiday he celebrates, he wanted to share it with us and you just take it as an oppertunity to rag on him for petty diffrences. Well I dissagree with the morals and laws of Islam I still don't think its right to show a memeber of the comunity such little respect.
Actually I was expecting that, but never thought that some one will realize what some are doing.
I don't think anyone will continue after knowing this, but at lest I got answers from 4 members... or was it 5....

Edit. In fact the result was even better then expected, I thought there will be more jokers then this. I also never thought that there would be two full members to make a good and proper respond and with out trying to rag about this holy month. (Alucard and Meshugana)

Joe Redifer
10-07-2005, 08:27 PM
You just have to remember, Papaer, that your religion isn't the only one that is 100% correct about everything. Christianity is 100% correct, Judaism is 100% correct, mormonism is 100% correct, Scientology is 100% correct. If these religions were not 100% correct on everything they just happen to believe, then they would have no followers. So Christians aren't going to fast no matter what because their religion does not command them to. Why should they obey the commands of your religion?

PS - Yes I am happy.

Paper exe
10-08-2005, 04:34 AM
I don't want to make a pity argument about this. Also I cannot think of any think to say other then being offensive to other, so it is really hard to talk. God forbidden saying anything that offends other religions, so it really hard to talk in my case.
One thing for sure you are not in the position to talk, you actually talk about Islam thinking that it is like any other religion and say you agree and disagree on stuff with out even knowing what the hack it is about. I know other religions and I can assure you that Islam is different. Anyway your post is just biased and you surly cannot judge on something you don't know anything about and all what you hear from it is bashing from people who have other religions in TV in your country. Did you ever wonder why dose they do that? How can you not even realize that after seeing me saying how all of this stuff that you people thought was true are false and lies. they said that because they well knew that people in America will believe what ever they say about Islam with out questioning them.
So when you try to use common sense why not thing of this first?

Joe Redifer
10-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Of course Islam is different from other religions. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be Islam.

Paper exe
10-08-2005, 11:53 AM
........You know what I mean, Joe.

Joe Redifer
10-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Very rarely.

Nem
10-08-2005, 08:33 PM
The answer will be he shouldn?t fast and if he did then it means he killed him self or harmed his body which God gave it to him, so that he take care of it not harm it.

So... i have a question... do you think not eating for 12 hours is healthy and doesnt cause harm to your body? Actually i also wonder how u cope with bad breaths... are you allowed to eat mints?

Daniel4802
10-08-2005, 09:14 PM
From what I understand, they can brush their teeth using water to wet their mouths during daylight hours. Just as long as they don't swallow it.

People who have medical conditions such as diabetes are exempt from fasting. The sick and pregnant/nursing women don't participate either.

Stalin
10-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Does Islam have a Jesus?

Daniel4802
10-08-2005, 11:36 PM
They believe he was one of the prophets who came before Muhammad. Just like in Christianity, they too acknowledge that God gave Jesus the ability to breathe life in clay pigeons, heal the sick, etc. but they don't recognize the whole "Father, Son, and Holy Spirity" trinity as well as the resurrection.

The topic of Jesus and Islam spurs several interesting questions. One of which being: If Jesus was indeed a Muslim, then why wasn't Islam present and practiced during his lifetime and shortly after his death? If he were Muslim, certainly he would have had followers who would have continued the religion. Islam didn't appear until Muhammad's lifetime(approximately 600 years after Jesus' death).

That same question can be asked in regards to any previous prophet dating all the way back to Abraham. Muslims declare that Abraham was a Muslim hanif. Again, are we to believe that through a period of over several 1,000 years, and numerous prophets, that Islam existed when it obviously was no where to be found?

This argument comes full circle with another topic of contention: Muslims often refer Islam to being God's final or last religion. These two words are very fascinating since they could very well contradict many of Islam's core claims. To use these words would clearly suggest that God showed mankind numerous religions throughout history, until He unveiled Islam(Why would God introduce numerous religions?). But the only way this wouldn't contradict Islam is that if every single prophet was a Muslim seeing that the religion vehemently alleges so. If Muslims insist on that being true, then they still have to answer as to why through all those 1,000s of years, and numerous prophets, Islam didn't exist.

Paper exe
10-09-2005, 03:41 AM
The topic of Jesus and Islam spurs several interesting questions. One of which being: If Jesus was indeed a Muslim, then why wasn't Islam present and practiced during his lifetime and shortly after his death? If he were Muslim, certainly he would have had followers who would have continued the religion. Islam didn't appear until Muhammad's lifetime(approximately 600 years after Jesus' death).

That same question can be asked in regards to any previous prophet dating all the way back to Abraham. Muslims declare that Abraham was a Muslim hanif. Again, are we to believe that through a period of over several 1,000 years, and numerous prophets, that Islam existed when it obviously was no where to be found?

This argument comes full circle with another topic of contention: Muslims often refer Islam to being God's final or last religion. These two words are very fascinating since they could very well contradict many of Islam's core claims. To use these words would clearly suggest that God showed mankind numerous religions throughout history, until He unveiled Islam(Why would God introduce numerous religions?). But the only way this wouldn't contradict Islam is that if every single prophet was a Muslim seeing that the religion vehemently alleges so. If Muslims insist on that being true, then they still have to answer as to why through all those 1,000s of years, and numerous prophets, Islam didn't exist.
I don't remember anyone saying that they are "Muslims" They are believers. Jesus for an example is Muslim hanif and his massage was meant to spend approximately 600 years. One of Arkan aliman is believe on these other massages and that they are from God, but only for that time and/or these people. In fact the bible did actually right that the last prophet will come and called Ahmad (Mohamed (one latter difference!!!1!)) will come and then it did. And as yet now, no other massage has come.
Edit. Just to clarify something and I also noticed that my weak English written have made a misleading. Jesus is not Christian or Muslim, but Muslim hanif. Yes, it is in Arabic, but better then being mislead with my post. Muslims hanifs do all what God told them and there massages were from God, but not for all people and/or all time.
The other mistake that I made was mistaking the word different massage with different religion and it is actually wrong and made my post misleading, because in English different religion means different beliefs I should have said different massage instead. The massage is different, because the massage was not for everyone and/or for eternity.

Edit 3: They aren?t ?Muslims?, because Islam didn't excite back then, but they are Muslim hanifs, because they teach the same thing and that God is the one that made them and that to believe in him and his Angles and the Day Of Judgment etc. In fact all of there teaching are in Islam for an example haje and Aumora is from the Prophet Abraham.
I repeat. What I meant by saying ?different? was that Mohamed massage is for all people and eternity, but the preview massages wasn?t for everyone and all time and that what I meant by ?different?.

From what I understand, they can brush their teeth using water to wet their mouths during daylight hours. Just as long as they don't swallow it.
We can also use brush and that other thing that I don't know what they call it in English!

SavedFromSin
10-09-2005, 04:03 AM
I don't remember anyone saying that they are "Muslims" They are believers. Jesus for an example is Christian and his religion was meant to spend approximately 600 years. !
Really? Lets look back at your past posts:
Actually, Islam does posit that Abraham and Jesus were Muslim, insofar that they were completely submissive to God's will. Any follower of God before Muhammed is considered a Muslim in retrospect. From this point of view, the devisions in faiths really developed once Muhammed delivered the final prophecies and some chose not to follow the new directives.

your response:
Yes, they are. Even Adam the first human is considered a Muslim in retrospect. :spinface:
Link (http://www.the-magicbox.com/forums/showthread.php?p=219402&highlight=adam+muslim#post219402)
Nothing beats contradicting yourself eh paper?

Paper exe
10-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Yes I was still right in fact it that did not change any thing other then back me up.
It did used to be called "Islam". It is as simple as that. There masseg is actually right and was from God only that was not for everyone and not for eternity and meant to be continued on another and final Prophet.