PDA

View Full Version : Wavebird Controller

TangTALKSxTGC
04-26-2002, 01:11 AM
All I know about the controller is that it works at least 30 feet and through a wall. Also I know I really want one. So here are my questions:

1) Can more than one controller work at the same time? Cause it's supposed to work on a frequency right? So wouldn't the frequencys get all mixed up? Someone came up with maybe there's a switch on the reciever that you can choose so they're different.

2) Will there be a docking port to charge it? Buying batteries all the time would suck and be expensive.

Either way i'm getting one! How about you peoples?

Pdaimaoh
04-26-2002, 08:40 PM
1. yes, multiple controllers work, it has a frequency BANDWIDTH, you set one controller for one setting, and another controller for a second

it appears you can have all four ports using four wavebirds

(cheating alert! it MAY be possible for a jerk to set his frequency to YOUR controller port! he won't be able to controller his character but could mess up yours, too!)

2. doubtful, looks battery driven, for such a problem, might I suggest RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES? and a batter recharger? it's really a very cost effective thing especially if you have remote controls, battery powered music devices, clocks, and flashlights...(not the greatest for flashlights, unless you are good at maintaining them...)

Dubkiller
04-26-2002, 08:42 PM
It's nice to see a first party wireless controller. It's about time the console manufacturers started giving us a bit more choice.

Pdaimaoh
04-27-2002, 12:16 AM
yeah! nintendo giving you choices in good ways! system color, wired or unwired controllers! excellent

unlike Ms who says you have a choice, use our console to play games or pay us for the play button we left out and also play DVD!

/fanboyism

Black Ace
04-27-2002, 05:18 PM
[i]

Either way i'm getting one! How about you peoples? [/B]

Yep, I am getting it. However, there are no vibration to go along with it like a regular controller. ;)

TriForce
05-07-2002, 08:28 PM
I am anxiously awaiting June 24th, so I can go pick up Eternal Darkness and the Wave Bird. :D

Kid0_oIcarus
05-17-2002, 03:27 PM
Me too.