PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Mencia isnt a mexican

C4RL
09-28-2005, 02:27 AM
I thought he was a mexican (http://hopeinamerica.blogspot.com/2005/09/do-not-watch-mind-of-mencia.html)

Oh well :spinface:

Joe Redifer
09-28-2005, 02:29 AM
Dead link. Please fix... OR ELSE.

C4RL
09-28-2005, 02:40 AM
Its fiaaaxxxxed, biiiaatttccchhhhh

MarionetteKazuk
09-29-2005, 10:41 AM
His show never seemed funny to me. I was watching it one day and he has the corniest stuff on there and I hear the audience laughing *they're probably hired to clap for him*, and with this news his show is even more stupid. He tries horribly to be like chappelle, he more or less is trying to be a mix between George Lopez and Dave Chappelle.

Beam
09-29-2005, 01:15 PM
you know they never take the sucky crap off the air,only the good crap :spinface:

welshfreak
09-29-2005, 02:12 PM
you know they never take the sucky crap off the air,only the good crap :spinface:

On paramount over here, they took Scrubs off the air for 2 hours of 'funny' home clip shows, like You've been Maimed. I'm upset by that. :irked:

Beam
09-29-2005, 07:46 PM
i'll be the first to admit that i didn't like scrubs at firs,t but after i got into it i really like it now.regular tv now has some of the best shows like. invasion,surface,scrubs,my name is earl,lost,and many more,makes me want to cancel my sat.subscription.which i'll have to do soon anyway because i want to try out xbox live.

Hepheastus
09-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Well that's fantasic.
It's not like his show has one theme, which is complaining about people complaining and being overly ethusiastic about his jokes, which arn't funny, other than him being overly ethusiastic about them.

Dr. Bombay
09-29-2005, 11:01 PM
On paramount over here, they took Scrubs off the air for 2 hours of 'funny' home clip shows, like You've been Maimed. I'm upset by that. :irked:

Scrubs isn't even on here anymore. They replaced it with "My name is Jim" and "The Office". Now if they could make a line-up that was worth something, maybe NBC could pull their ratings out of the toilet.

xblood
09-30-2005, 03:50 AM
the office sucks!! lol

mind of mencia, the first episode had some humor in it. the rest i've found sucks for the most part...chappelle rocked 10 times harder!

welshfreak
09-30-2005, 05:46 PM
the office sucks!! lol

mind of mencia, the first episode had some humor in it. the rest i've found sucks for the most part...chappelle rocked 10 times harder!

American office sucks. The British (Ricky Gervais) the original, because the US borrowed the idea but screwed it up bad, but the british one is very funny and clever )british comedy in a nutshell.

Dr. Bombay
09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
Meh. I don't see how you could say that the british version sucks and the american version doesn't. They're the same friggen show and have the same friggen jokes.

And Steve Kolbert is Hilarious.

Ricky Gervias's new show sucks though. He's not funny at all in it.