PDA

View Full Version : What has been the Best Thread so far in Magic Box Forums History?

Overlord
09-22-2002, 08:39 PM
So far, as in from the very beginning. I'll hold my opinions for later. Speak out!

Black Ace
09-22-2002, 08:41 PM
Videogame general and debate.

ATMA
09-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Videogame general and debate.

I don't think this is what Overlord meant Billyboy!!!

I have to say the official kingdom hearts thread ..not because i've started it..But because of some Australian member named ALUCARD ..he's the final boss, Overlord is number 2 ..Daft is also a sub boss and Gabriel is also on the "bad"side ;) So read the whole thing ..it's prety funny ..and remember if you wanna reply .INSERT ALOT OF CREDITS!!!! :haha:

This is one of the funniest /best thread i ever encounter on the magicbox

-ATMA-

Overlord
09-22-2002, 08:49 PM
Don't forget Daft's tentacles!

Black Ace
09-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by ATMA

I don't think this is what Overlord meant Billyboy!!!

Oh. :D

Hehe, thought he meant the best board. :P :haha:

Oh, don't call me that again. ;)

Overlord
09-22-2002, 08:59 PM
No favorite thread, Bill?

Black Ace
09-22-2002, 09:03 PM
Well I like those threads in the debate board. Those on WTC and stuff like that. That was the most heated thread on the forums. How about you? Whats your favorite.

WINDJAMMERS
09-22-2002, 09:40 PM
I liked the Videogame Chain Link topic, because finding obscure games that started with the corresponding letter was a lot of fun.

That topic mysteriously closed itself.....

Black Ace
09-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by WINDJAMMERS
I liked the Videogame Chain Link topic, because finding obscure games that started with the corresponding letter was a lot of fun.

That topic mysteriously closed itself.....

Sorry. I had to closed that.

flamingspiral
09-22-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Overlord
Don't forget Daft's tentacles!

Respect my authorita!

I'm on the same page as ATMA, the Kingdom Hearts thread is hilarious. If you take the time, read Overlords long and prevailing posts aimed at Alucard and I, does nothing more then beef up the threads amusing and entertaining state.

Nindalf
09-23-2002, 08:01 AM
My favorite thread is probably what is your favorite game of all time in classic gaming!

Kid0_oIcarus
09-23-2002, 08:08 AM
I dunno which one is my favorite... or even if I have a favorite- but if I do.. I prolly started it :spinface:

gabriel
09-23-2002, 04:53 PM
I dont really have a favourite, but I agree that the Kingdom Hearts one is great :) I guess that'd be my favourite, if I had to choose :)

The "Introduce Yourself" thread, started by Bill, was cool too.