PDA

View Full Version : Officially N.U.D.E

Black Ace
09-19-2002, 03:05 PM
Most keeping up-to-date with forthcoming Tokyo Game Show announcements is most likely aware of the fact that Microsoft would be showing off more than a couple new titles for Xbox at the show. This morning the first title was unveiled, N.U.D.E. While the first screenshots have been floating around in scanned form the game, which stands for Natural, Ultimate, Digital, Experiment is being developed by Red Entertainment and has players raising a robotic girl. In the same vein?s as Sega?s Seaman, the game lets players dictate how the robot evolves, as well as talk to her via the Xbox communicator.

DBJAY
09-19-2002, 05:46 PM
The title alone should sell a few copies, and create some interesting marketing campaigns! Imagine...."Get N.U.D.E. or get out!" Plenty of options there.

Kid0_oIcarus
09-19-2002, 11:25 PM
I require more information before crying foul.

Alucard
09-20-2002, 12:11 AM
I think the title is retarded and M$ really shouldn't need to try to sell the game using it. The concept alone will sell. I'm pretty curious in it.

aneep
09-20-2002, 12:17 PM
so anyone know where i can get the scanned pics?

i'm always interested in digital venus type thing :)

-aneep-

Black Ace
09-20-2002, 12:23 PM
Magic Box has a number of screens posted last night.

Check the news page.

Cobi*
09-20-2002, 09:46 PM
yup, this game shouldn't be marketed based on it's name alone, it's an intriging enough concept on its own and (sort of) a new type of game for the north american market should it make it over here. personally i can't stand being marketed to through sex. it just makes it impossible for me to take a company seriously when they do this.

Kid0_oIcarus
09-21-2002, 03:42 PM
I'd say get used to this, since the Xbox is targetting the prepubescent market.. all the way to adults ;) the really perverted ones.. heehee