Magicbullet
06-08-2005, 02:05 AM
will it gets to the states?

Alucard
06-08-2005, 04:08 AM
All the others have so thats a yes.

IoriYagami n8
06-08-2005, 06:14 AM
Here they are with Grandia 3 announced recently and still no Kingdom Hearts 2 or Final Fantasy XII. Kingdom Hearts 2 will probably hit in time for the holiday season. I'm almost willing to bet that Grandia 3 beats Final Fantasy XII to the market, however.

Zod
06-08-2005, 08:35 AM
I am sure it will, but the question is when it'll get here. With Square's track record lately, it could be a long long way off. I'd be surprised if it comes out before the PS3 hits.

Dr. Bombay
06-08-2005, 08:57 AM
It does.

My question is, that new girl is THIRTY? THIRTY?!?! She looks friggen 17!

Well, god bless the lolicon I guess.

Omnislash005
06-08-2005, 11:26 AM
This is probably my most anticipated rpg, it had better come to the states. LOL you are right Bombay.

camac
06-08-2005, 11:42 AM
It does.

My question is, that new girl is THIRTY? THIRTY?!?! She looks friggen 17!

Well, god bless the lolicon I guess.

Hah yes, all girls done in an anime style either are made to look hot or like a fat old women, there is never a middleground.

Escaflowne2001
06-08-2005, 11:42 AM
UBI Soft!! UBI Soft!! UBI Soft!! for Europe. They brought they other "TWO" over.

Decado
06-08-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm certain it will come...though I don't recall if they showed the game at E3.

I also think it looks like the best RPG this generation...but I'm somewhat concerned about the difficulty level and some of the new "additions" to the battle system. Sounds like they're trying to make it really easy.

Zod
06-08-2005, 02:09 PM
UBI Soft!! UBI Soft!! UBI Soft!! for Europe. They brought they other "TWO" over.

Ubisoft brought Grandia 2 here in the US, even though they did a piss-poor job at porting it from DC to PS2. After that, Enix brought over Grandia Extreme themselves.

Nem
06-08-2005, 09:42 PM

Esca, think about it for a bit. Square is the one publishing it. So chances are Squeenix europe will bring it over, just like every other square game (this generation ecept for Front Mission 4 due to poor sales. Wich wont be the case with Grandia 3). Now they publish their own titles here afterall...

Escaflowne2001
06-09-2005, 06:53 AM
Esca, think about it for a bit. Square is the one publishing it. So chances are Squeenix europe will bring it over, just like every other square game (this generation ecept for Front Mission 4 due to poor sales. Wich wont be the case with Grandia 3). Now they publish their own titles here afterall...

Erm, they haven't published any of there titles this generation so far they've been by
Atari, Take 2 Interactive, SCEE and UBI Soft. Unless your being sarcastic of course :)

Nem
06-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Erm, they haven't published any of there titles this generation so far they've been by
Atari, Take 2 Interactive, SCEE and UBI Soft. Unless your being sarcastic of course :)

Actually you're right. I wasnt clear. They published FFXI themselves and said they would publish their own games from there onward (they mentioned KH2 and FFXII). I didnt confirm if they really did publish any of their games after FFXI again though.