PDA

View Full Version : The Angry Thread- Offical

Pages : [1] 2

welshfreak
06-05-2005, 01:11 PM
This thread is for anybody who is angry and just wants to spill there guts without getting banned or anything, because it is offically an angry thread!

Go on, be angry people- whats bothering you?

:too mad: :too mad: :too mad: :too mad: :too mad: :too mad: :too mad:

PS. I totally did not get permission from Paper before making this thread, but it's all in the spirit of fun!

Paper exe
06-05-2005, 01:28 PM
No offense, but I think you get your idea by my Cockroaches thread, which makes your thread a somewhat a rip off. :too mad:

welshfreak
06-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I don't care (i'm angry) ;) - you have ripped other peoples ideas paper (reviews)? If people did'nt rip off other ideas then we would'nt have Mario 64 clones littering our consoles. :too mad:

Alucard
06-05-2005, 01:36 PM
FKING sister and dad between them somehow managed to dirty -

9 plates
7 forks
5 knives
2 large bowls
3 glasses
1 wooden spoon
1 pair of tongs
1 wooden chopping board

How the hell do two people manage all this ****! And they wondered why I was pissed off while cleaning! Morons have no idea. I even managed to stab myself through the thumb with a fork. Thats how soft my fingers got after ages of washing. I didnt just stab it! The damn blade went into the sole of the thumb, then back out 1cm above it. I somehow went into retard mode to accomplish this. So I was most pissed! I need to move out. Fucking family drive me up the wall.

AND JOE SUCKS CAUSE I SAID SO!
!

Paper exe
06-05-2005, 01:38 PM
I don't care (i'm angry) - you have ripped other peoples ideas paper (reviews)? If people did'nt rip off other ideas then we would'nt have Mario 64 clones littering our consoles.
At lest I got a promotion from the first review thread maker here (Icarus) before making one, unlike you. :too mad:

welshfreak
06-05-2005, 01:46 PM
It's too late to ask permission now, if everyone needed to ask permission to make losely related threads then what would forum life be like?! :P :angry:

Paper exe
06-05-2005, 01:49 PM
"Run away crying"

welshfreak
06-05-2005, 01:50 PM
'what have I done?!' :sweat: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Paper- friends? :cool:

Robo Halloween
06-05-2005, 01:53 PM
I am still pissed at the french. B/c of them I have classes until next monday.

Fuckers...

welshfreak
06-05-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm pissed off with nettels- you know the horrible weed that stings?

My sister was riding her bike and she fell in a whole load of them today, but fortunatly i was there and being ''brave'' :sweat: I jumped in and saved her, but i got tons of stings though, so i'm pissed off with nettles!

Zod
06-05-2005, 04:35 PM
:too mad:

:too mad: :too mad:

justin_credible
06-05-2005, 04:43 PM
No contest. Spiders are the freakiest thing to ever exist. I could hardly even look at that pic of a spider. I have really really really really bad arachnaphobia. So bad back when I played Resident Evil on Playstation I'd have to let my cousin play the parts where you kill the big spider, while I turn my head LOL.

Joe Redifer
06-05-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm pissed that:

-Sonic drive in has nothing to do with Sonic the Hedgehog (and tastes like crap as well)!
-Spiders are sexist!
-Alucard has gills!

Reality
06-05-2005, 09:13 PM
I'm angry because we are only posting in here because its a new thread. GRRRR!!

justin_credible
06-05-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm pissed that:

-Sonic drive in has nothing to do with Sonic the Hedgehog (and tastes like crap as well)!
-Spiders are sexist!
-Alucard has gills!

Sonic's the best fast food there is hands down.

Sinful Sam
06-05-2005, 09:44 PM
You can't say that till you have tasted In-N-Out Burger. :too mad: :too mad: :too mad:

justin_credible
06-05-2005, 09:47 PM
You can't say that till you have tasted In-N-Out Burger. :too mad: :too mad: :too mad:

heh do they serve In-N-Out Weiners too?

Alexander
06-05-2005, 11:59 PM
It's interesting that this thread would be made now, because I just created a Galka on FFXI named angry.

>>/angry

Angry seems angry.

I'm angry because warriors can't get parties in the dunes and I haven't been able to contact my best friend for four days and my head hurts and none of you know who I am!

Joe Redifer
06-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Nope. Sonic sucks. I am a huge cheeseburger fan, and their just don't cut it. Plus, I hate eating in my car.

Vegetto
06-06-2005, 02:04 AM
Im pissed cuz Nero express wont uninstall on my computer and it also wont reinstall so I cant have the damned program now and that PISSES me offf

also the doc said I can get off these anti depression pills if I wanted to and so now im tryin to get off em and im withdrawlin like a sob and gettin angry at everthing and SHIIAAT.....

I cant get orgasms ....

C4RL
06-06-2005, 02:07 AM
Sonic sucks because nothing on the menu is 99 cents.

SavedFromSin
06-06-2005, 03:23 AM
the college has yet to process the my transcripts from the community college i was at. so as of now i have not been given credit for graduating and the classes i failed and made up. very frustrating :angry: :too mad:

Alucard
06-06-2005, 04:40 AM
I hate it when people eat with their hands then dont wash them properly so when I go to use the phone or the tv remote they're slimy with **** knows what **** and it sends me OFF royally at my family as I try to drill into their heads to act their fucking age and not their shoe size.

Joe dyes his pubic hair.

burpingcat
06-06-2005, 05:10 AM
I get pissed whenever I see a Sonic commercial (because they air them here ALL THE TIME) and yet there is not a Sonic around here for at least 300 miles.

SpaceManSpiff
06-06-2005, 06:07 AM
I have the same exact problem as you Alucard. My Dad, Mom, and especially sister live like gutter trash bums. But what are you doing still living with your Dad? Your profile says you were born in 75, so that would make you 30... I plan on moving out by 21 no matter what, hopefully by the end of this summer.

Zod
06-06-2005, 06:31 AM
the college has yet to process the my transcripts from the community college i was at. so as of now i have not been given credit for graduating and the classes i failed and made up. very frustrating :angry: :too mad:

Hey the university I transferred to didn't give me credit for almost half the hours I had, making me take the exact same crap over again. It took a year and a half just playing make-up with classes I already passed because of it.

Paper exe
06-06-2005, 06:46 AM
I have the same exact problem as you Alucard. My Dad, Mom, and especially sister live like gutter trash bums. But what are you doing still living with your Dad? Your profile says you were born in 75, so that would make you 30... I plan on moving out by 21 no matter what, hopefully by the end of this summer.
After all these years that your mother and father raised you, you want to run away from them and you also insulted them in front of every one!! :too mad:

Alucard
06-06-2005, 07:15 AM
If parents didnt act like children then we wouldnt want to leave! And I'm too lazy to leave at the moment. I figure why should I move out and pay bills when I can leech off my parents who I help anyway since their english is not the best and I'm pretty much their live in translator. I'll use my money towards games and stuff.

camac
06-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Wow, The girls must love that!

SMiFF
06-06-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm angry because I fell asleep at 4pm on Sunday and woke up this morning at 8am - late for work, and didn't get to play Star Fox Assult, which I was keeping to play Sunday afternoon >_<

Nem
06-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Im angry cause i have a final this wendesday and a project discussion thursday before im done with this semestre. It pisses me off since i have to study for them and im Fed up with all the work already. I just want free time to play some game wich i havent in weeks. And also... Thursday im gonna BUY some new games. AAAAarrrghh the stress is so annoying!!! Why doesnt a nuke falls in campus while im not there?!!

welshfreak
06-06-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm angry because of all of the people in the world who die needlessly through war and famine. :crying:

justin_credible
06-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Nope. Sonic sucks. I am a huge cheeseburger fan, and their just don't cut it. Plus, I hate eating in my car.

Enjoy your Double Cheeseburger at McDonalds. And I'll enjoy my Sonic No. 2 Cheeseburger. And we'll both enjoy the heart attacks we get later.

THAT MAKES ME ANGRY HOW COME EVERYTHING THAT'S GOOD IS BAD AND BAD IS GOOD?

Ice cream mmmmm good, but it's bad for you. F-that

Salad good for you but I hate THEM.

welshfreak
06-06-2005, 04:44 PM
We all spend to much time on the forums anyway, so we are all goning to die soon anyway.

FACT: regular forum use brings on heart attacks, and when mixed with a sonic burger, made from reprossesed hedghog (it's cheaper than cow), it's a deadly combanation... :crying:

Joe Redifer
06-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Heart attacks kick ass.

Nem
06-06-2005, 08:50 PM
I thought a heart attack was when it didnt kick, if you know what im saying...

(quick change of subject)
Have you guys heard what Spong calls the new Playstation controller? A Dildo. When you think about it, its more like a vibrator!! Has Sony thought of the girls that are going to use its double function? Or maybe it was their dark plan all along :yikes: That, controller is just wrong in every sense! :too mad:

Can you picture the scene where a girl goes into a sex shop and says: "Excuse me, do you sell Playstation 3 controllers?" :lol:

Nindalf
06-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Have you guys heard what Spong calls the new Playstation controller? A Dildo. When you think about it, its more like a vibrator!! Has Sony thought of the girls that are going to use its double function? Or maybe it was their dark plan all along :yikes: That, controller is just wrong in every sense! :too mad:

Well, not in every sense. It goes in both holes at once.

Vicviper
06-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Alucard how come your parents don't speak English? Are they immigrants to Australia? From where? And if you want to leach off of them then you shouldn't complain about doing house work. I have my own house(with my wife of course) and it rules. Yeah you pay for it but man you can do whatever the hell you want and you only have to clean up after yourself and not your lazy ass family.

Paper exe
06-07-2005, 03:28 AM
You can only post if you are mad and don't talk about happy things here, so that you don't change the subject. :too mad:

Alucard
06-07-2005, 05:21 AM
Parents are from greece. And I dont mind cleaning. What I mind is when my stupid sister comes to visit, and she is the reason theres so much mess. I woke up this morning, and take into mind I cleaned all the dishes before I went to bed and I'm always the last to go to bed, and in the sink was 2 bowls, 2 spoons, 3 plates, 7 knives, 5 forks. WTF? All this from her morning tuna sandwhiches and icecream. Set me right off I can tell you.

And I dont technically leech off my parents. I'm leeching off the government since I have no job and was doing uni. So I have an income. My Prime Minister is paying off my car :D

welshfreak
06-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm leeching off the government since I have no job and was doing uni. So I have an income. My Prime Minister is paying off my car :D

God bless Australia! :clap:

Paper exe
06-07-2005, 01:29 PM
THAT MAKES ME ANGRY HOW COME EVERYTHING THAT'S GOOD IS BAD AND BAD IS GOOD?

Ice cream mmmmm good, but it's bad for you. F-that

Salad good for you but I hate THEM.
How said? Ice Cream is very good for you, because it has milk, but you think that way because you over eat what you like and only eat few of what you hate, which gives you the Illusion that all food that test good are bad for your health and all food that test bad are good for your health.

About the McDonalds Issue, I for one think that real beef and real chickens meat test a lot better then what McDonalds and the likes offers.

welshfreak
06-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm angry and I'm sure Paper is too, about the small children being used as camel jockeys in the middle east. (there is a thread on it). :too mad:

justin_credible
06-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm angry that I ever tried to work at Gamestop (I had a topic on it, I lasted there a whole 3 days and said no PHUCK that, $5.50 an hour for THAT?) Looking now at EA and Gamestop I'm starting to think the Video Game Industry is Pro Slavery.

Nephlabobo
06-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Today I got so pissed off that I quit my job - ****ty job that it is....

AND I discovered my gf cheating on me with another guy.

Been a fucking bastard of a day it has.

welshfreak
06-07-2005, 03:31 PM

wow, real sorry man, i sure hope you are joking, cause if that happened to me in one day, well i'm not sure how i'd cope...

camac
06-07-2005, 06:39 PM

Crazy women. Its like having boobs and no penis makes your brain work in a completely diffrent and horrible way.

SavedFromSin
06-07-2005, 07:09 PM
but what if you had boobs and a penis, i wonder how your mind would work then?

camac
06-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Rofl, you just blew my mind.

Joe Redifer
06-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh there are some guys who LOVE their chicks to have penises. Those people are not real people and need to be shot in the face. If you like penis in any form (even on a "girl") then you are completely 110% GAY!

Nephlabobo
06-07-2005, 11:54 PM
but what if you had boobs and a penis

You'd live in Thailand

Nephlabobo
06-07-2005, 11:55 PM
wow, real sorry man, i sure hope you are joking, cause if that happened to me in one day, well i'm not sure how i'd cope...

Not joking - and I coped by drinking copious amounts of whiskey.

Vegetto
06-08-2005, 12:59 AM
IM PISSSED...

has anyone been on anti depressants for like years and then tried getting off of them?????

the doc said I could if I wanted to...so im trying......IM SHAKING MY HEAD HURTS AND MY LEG KEEPS GIVING OUT ON ME MAKING ME FALL DOWN EVERYWHERE!!

ow my leg

plus side no more sexual side effects!!

SMiFF
06-08-2005, 08:49 AM
plus side no more sexual side effects!!

LoL, wooo! :lol:

More worried than angry.. noticed more slash marks up my girlfriend's arm - she won't tell me why =/ Not good.

welshfreak
06-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Top of the anger agenger today are;

1. reality TV.
2. peodolphiles.
3. rich people.

Reasons are pedos are sick, reality tv makes me want to commit suicide, and rich people make me jealous. :irked:

SavedFromSin
06-08-2005, 03:27 PM
i have to have over 50 pages read for my Chicano Literature class and it starts in a hour. why do i constantly put things off until the last minute?

Robo Halloween
06-08-2005, 05:50 PM
I am still pissed at the french. B/c of them I have classes until next monday.

Fucking *******s...

Slash
06-09-2005, 03:17 AM
I ben pissed off for a long time but for today it even worst. It ben a year sense the death of a close friend of mine who was killed in a car related accident. Of course you gonna get peopel telling me shes in a better place now. I don`t give a damn about that. Is that supposed to make me feel better? I lost someone close that I`ll never see,talk or joke whit again. Now fucking words will make me feel better or forget that. The hole entire world can go to HELL! :mad: :too mad: :angry:

Nem
06-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Im angry! Im pissed! I HATE the world!!

With that said, no im not thinking of suicide. (actually murder doesnt sound that bad at times like these... J/K of course :D)

PS: Yep, project discussion went that bad...

Vegetto
06-10-2005, 12:50 AM
im so sick of my ex.....im so in love with her and shes using me so damned badly......we just got off the phone...she got rid of the internet, and now isnt going to call me anymore....this is like the 7th no joke 7th time she said we should stop talking....I never PM or call her... she always does me.....I love her so much and this time I'll probably never see her again.... she got rid of the internet....she rarely ever called me......

I fucking hate life

justin_credible
06-10-2005, 01:16 AM
im so sick of my ex.....im so in love with her and shes using me so damned badly......we just got off the phone...she got rid of the internet, and now isnt going to call me anymore....this is like the 7th no joke 7th time she said we should stop talking....I never PM or call her... she always does me.....I love her so much and this time I'll probably never see her again.... she got rid of the internet....she rarely ever called me......

I fucking hate life

that sucks, did you date over the net? I've actually done that twice with a girl from another town (that was moving to my town that fall to go to school) she came into town and was having fun partying at school and dumped me five days after she got here. The second time is the girl I'm with now, but on this one we live in the same town even the same zip code coinicidently. We've been together over a year and a half and she is definetly the one, very sweet girl. So I'm 1 out of 2.
Anyway the point is I feel for you dude because every girl I've ever been with had dumped me like I was nothing and I had just decided I'd just stay alone cuz it wasn't worth it, but I finally found the right one (we've never even argued in all this time) it'll happen for you eventually when you're least expecting it somehow that's just how it works. But maybe you should let this one go if she treats you that way. Because I'm telling you now it won't ever change if that's how she is, so maybe it's best to move on? I know it's not that easy though, it never is.

BTW, I'm pissed because I don't have a job as of today, my job got changed I went from entering data into a computer (well, 1/4th the day the rest we'd play cards and just goof and search the net, and we could bring portable cd players and music too) for $8.30/hour to having to do customer care and get chewed out by people all day for $8.30/hour so I bounced but it's hard to find ANYTHING decent where I live and I live on my own and the rent has to be paid if I have a job or not.

SavedFromSin
06-10-2005, 01:44 AM
i broke up with one of my girlfriends over the internet one time. i despised her so much i couldnt stand to hear her whinny voice. someday God is going to punish me the way i did her. so whats the lesson vegetto? do not base your relationship on the net. pick up the phone and call her. you can not show emotion through type face, but only through speaking directly to hear. call her, tell her how you feel, and if she does not respect you for that, drop her and find someone else. my saying for life is "stop playing games and be real with everyone."

Joe Redifer
06-10-2005, 02:23 AM
i did her
That is a sin. If you loved Jesus you would refrain from anything that makes you happy or gives you pleasure.

BGM
06-10-2005, 03:02 AM
I'm angry that I haven't gotten those winning lottery numbers yet.

camac
06-10-2005, 07:16 AM

I fucking hate life

Yeah man, that takes forever to getover, I have an ex who I haven't talked to since like... last sept or something, and I've even had 2 other relationships but there are times... to many times, that I still go back and think of her and get all melancholy. We had a lot of good times.

Honestly the best thing would be if she did get out of your life completely, stop thinking of the good things about her and think about the bad things. Its better to be bitter and angry than depressed. Toughen up and take this as an opprotunity to better yourself, take up new hobbies, learn some new skills, work out etc. Its helped me a lot :)

welshfreak
06-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Anyone else angry?

SavedFromSin
06-10-2005, 02:00 PM
That is a sin. If you loved Jesus you would refrain from anything that makes you happy or gives you pleasure.
i wasnt a christian when i was dating her. that was my moment of rebeling against my religion. the way "i did her" was to treat her like crap and break up with her crappy.

welshfreak
06-10-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm angry that my uncle had ?3000 stolen out of his bank account.
Damn theives; when will you learn?! :kill:

Vegetto
06-11-2005, 01:28 AM
I thank Justin credible and Camac for their consolling, seriously preciate it

and no it really wasnt online relationship, just long distance relationship, I had visited her multiple times and it was the best times of my life, we shoulda went all the way during one of our fool around sessions when I was out there....then she'd be pregnant and stuck with me!!!......ugh

camac
06-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Holy ****, I am running dangerously low on money...

welshfreak
06-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Holy ****, I am running dangerously low on money...

Try begging parents or busking on the streets, or you could give up the hobby that is ludicrously expensive called video gaming... (costs us all a bloody fortune) :irked:

Paper exe
06-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Money is useless if you don't use it.

Dr. Bombay
06-11-2005, 05:31 PM
::Playing Metal Gear Solid 3::

God, now I remember why I have no patence with metal gear games. The only reason why MGS1 and 2 work is because you have a radar. I'm so tired of sneaking around, switching between first and 3rd person, only to be spotted from someone I would have no way of seeing with this archiac camera system.

SavedFromSin
06-11-2005, 05:56 PM
if your constantly using your money you will be broke. you have to save and invest to make it in the world. at least thats what i do.

camac
06-11-2005, 05:57 PM

Or if you don't have bills to pay and a family to take care of.

Sinful Sam
06-11-2005, 06:04 PM
::Playing Metal Gear Solid 3::

God, now I remember why I have no patence with metal gear games. The only reason why MGS1 and 2 work is because you have a radar. I'm so tired of sneaking around, switching between first and 3rd person, only to be spotted from someone I would have no way of seeing with this archiac camera system.
Yes. Metal Gear Solid 3 was a pain for me to really enjoy. I always had to switch from first person to third person consistently. I got so tired of I didn't care if I got caught at certain points. The game just pissed me off at times. Also having to wait for the cautions mode took so damn long at times, and if an enemies wakes up. You probably should have waited for
MGS3: Subsistence since you'll have an option to control the camera and other extras. I would probably make the game's experience a lot better.

Paper exe
06-12-2005, 03:51 AM
if your constantly using your money you will be broke. you have to save and invest to make it in the world. at least thats what i do.
Off course I don't use all of it, I do save 75% of it, I don't pay fully for the food and here we all have the same old white thobe, which I buy new once every holiday the other are all for games, I don't own anything else, it is not like there is other things to buy then games and think God that my needs don?t take a lot of my money. :)
That is an insult, my wife and children most be gamers or they are not accepted, therefore what I buy is for all of us. :cool:

camac
06-12-2005, 07:19 AM
That is an insult, my wife and children most be gamers or they are not accepted, therefore what I buy is for all of us. :cool:

Hahaha yes, I can just imagine it now.

No daddy I want to play baseball not play more Super Mario Bros.
Paper: NOOO! That does it! You're no child of mine, get out of here!

welshfreak
06-12-2005, 12:34 PM

Having a family must make people more aware of the money they are spending, one minute it's there, the next minute it does a dissapearing act. :rolleyes:

Mistatee
06-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Im angry becuase i was just informed that the Berserk game probally wont come to US!

welshfreak
06-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Im angry becuase i was just informed that the Berserk game probally wont come to US!

Yea, that makes me angry too! Why the hell not?! :too mad:

Nem
06-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Im also angry for berserk.

But, today im specially angry because i found out the PAL release of God of War has been delayed by 2 weeks and therefore ruining all my buying schedule :irked:
stupid SCEE. Now im gonna have to make 2 orders instead of one, wich will cost me 3 or 4 additional euros. Gawd, im angry!! :too mad:

welshfreak
06-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Nem- I hate how PAL gamers get a raw deal, but by saying that i'd only be repeating myself to deaf ears.... :too mad:

Nem
06-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Im too angry to even bother discussing that. I just feel like poping some heads over at SCEE :evilsmile:

welshfreak
06-12-2005, 04:28 PM
People at SCEE= :kill: :kill: :kill: :kill: :kill: :too mad:

Mistatee
06-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Yes sony makes everyone angry, but not as bad as Nintendo. They always do things wrong, but yet, they are so good, they stick withit and prevail. DAMN THEM, why cant i ever do that.

In the real life:

1 mistake and YOU LOOSE

Oops forgot my life-vest, but dont worry its only needed for some people while white water rafting...

2hours later

**** i fell in the water

1min later

I dead by drowning...

In Nintendo Life:

Oops, forgot Online Play, but dont worry, only a few gamers like to play online

2years later

**** we were wrong

Next e3

We anounce we like online play. No fanboy thinks we are hypocrites, infact they love us more!

I guess im angry about that 2

Nem
06-12-2005, 08:28 PM
After Nintendo brought to europe the first "Tales of" title (Symphonia) and Baten Kaitos besides the upcoming Fire Emblem (oh, and they ended up bringing Animal Crossing has well). I have nothing but good to say of Nintendo europe this generation. SCEE couldnt bring either a Tales of or a Xenosaga title. They suck. :kill:

Oh, and Online is highly overated. These days im much less into online than in the Dreamcast era. Mostly since retards are now more than ever a living and breeding species on the internet. And honestly, im past the age where i have the patience to put up with them. If games were populated with ppl like the ones here on the magicbox, online gaming would be fun. But finding such a type of ppl is now almost impossible on online games. I just dont feel the appeal to play them in these conditions.

Right, this is the angry thread... im angry at the evergrowing number of retards that populate online gaming :too mad:

Vegetto
06-13-2005, 01:35 AM
AHH Berserk isnt comming??????? I didnt read my thread yet...IM PISSED!!

welshfreak
06-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Right, this is the angry thread... im angry at the evergrowing number of retards that populate online gaming :too mad:

Thank god for the angry thread, otherwise you would most probably be on a killing spree.. :kill: :kill: :kill: :evilsmile

justin_credible
06-13-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm angry there's a such thing as Mondays. :irked:

welshfreak
06-14-2005, 12:34 PM
I hate Tuesdays the most, you wake up and remember Monday wasn't a bad dream. :crying:

Vegetto
06-15-2005, 02:29 AM
im pissed....I cant find Jedi knight Jedi Academy ANYWHERE.....gonna have to buy it online

Sinful Sam
06-15-2005, 04:31 AM
I'm fucking pissed. I just found out my Philosophy teacher failed me because of three unexcused absences. I wish I knew about this because I used those days to study for my math class. What a waste of 18 weeks.

SavedFromSin
06-15-2005, 05:17 AM
I'm fucking pissed. I just found out my Philosophy teacher failed me because of three unexcused absences. I wish I knew about this because I used those days to study for my math class. What a waste of 18 weeks.
petition the class and file a report to the school. you can get the grade, but you have to argue it. be an a-hole about it when you talk to people, basically dont take crap. Also, look at your syllabus and see what it says concerning abscents. you may be able to turn this around. plus ill ask my dad, he may be able to help you. he is kind of an expert at kicking teachers arse ;)

as for me? after posting my updated transcripts, my college did not give me credit for the other half of an english class i took at the community college. the thing is if they give me credit for it that means i do not have to take the equivalent of three classes at the school i am at now. i have connections at the school so i plan to hopefully find out what is going on, but i am not sure what the turn out will be.

Sinful Sam
06-15-2005, 05:41 AM
Well I don't think it would make a difference. She subtracted 10 points from my grade because of participation/attendance and it dropped me to a "F". I thought my overall grade was a lot better though. But 10 points is worth a lot in the class. Just the final paper is worth 25 points and that is a quarter of your grade. I thought I was doing a lot better in the class though. What a let down.

SavedFromSin
06-15-2005, 01:23 PM
i do not know what to think of today. it is 9:18 and here is what happened so far.

About 8:50 my cell phone rang and the caller ID said home. thinking nothing of it i did not answer it, but hung up. climbing back into bed and falling asleep, almost, my bedroom door flies open and my moms stands over my bed telling me she had to call the ambulance for my grandmother because she fell when getting out of the chair and busted her head open and she is bleeding all over. as we are waiting for them to come, my grandma begins to lose feeling throughout the entirity of her body and at that point they show up. the thing that pisses me off, and almost made me drop one of the emergency workers that came, when they walked into the door i heard one of them say "Man, I cant wait to get this over with." *******. if thats your attitude ***** you and go home. this is my grandmothers life we are talking about. so as i am finishing this they are making there way to the hospital. you may be thinking, how could you write at a time like this? takes my mind off the reality of what might happen.........
on the plus side i got credit for that english class so i do not have to take those 3. but right now that really does not matter. plus i have a final today. fun.... :annoyed:

welshfreak
06-15-2005, 05:15 PM
I recently completed a set of exams and i was angry to find out our english papers are being sent to India to be marked! 1000s of miles to mark a cruddy english paper! :irked:

(Hope they speak english in India!)

Sinful Sam
06-16-2005, 12:09 AM
I hope your grandma is ok Saved from Sin. That must have been a horrible experience.

Vegetto
06-16-2005, 01:43 AM
damn that'd piss me off too saved....

oh and im pissed at the ppl saying that Jackson was not guilty because hes rich and famous

justin_credible
06-16-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm pissed that people accept that he sleeps in bed with kids and defend him to death and act like they know him personally when they do NOT.

Now I'm angry that I even brought it back up.

welshfreak
06-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Hope your grandma fine Saved from Sin. :)
What an angry world we live in... :sweat:

Nem
06-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Thank god for the angry thread, otherwise you would most probably be on a killing spree.. :kill: :kill: :kill: :evilsmile

Good thing im a self controlled guy :sweat:.
Yet, i let it loose on the angry thread :angry: its refreshing really :D

welshfreak
06-19-2005, 07:10 AM
I feels like all of the anger has been flushed out of the system and dumped on innocent forum members- it's healthy really.. ;)

welshfreak
06-21-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm also pretty angry at the poor selection of worst songs ever on the neighbouring thread, what a crap selection! :angry:

Alexander
06-21-2005, 02:20 PM
"I'm Angry Because..." - The Xander Story. [Edit] Great, it didn't indent my paragraphs. :angry:

-Don't feel like you have to read all this.

A year and a half ago I met a girl who lived in my city who was interested in the same things I was, namely books, games, and drawing. We started dating and everything was perfect for about... nine months. Until Christmas I think it was. Somewhere around then.
Well after the Holiday break, she enrolled in a couple new classes including a certain Ceramics class that she really enjoyed. Up until now we'd spoken every single day since the day we'd met, and seen each other almost every day. We occasionally got together with a few friends (we'll call them J & J: One a girl, the other a guy) but it never got in the way of our relationship.
In this class, however, she got to know a new guy pretty well. I'd known him for four or five years and thought he was okay. We started hanging out with the new guy, J and J regularly. Shortly thereafter, we met another new girl who had been abandoned by her friends. Like the new guy, I'd known her for a number of years and had always approved of most of her actions.
So now, maybe February, we are consistently getting together with each other, J, J, new guy, and new girl. At this point I am...hesitant about the situation. We aren't spending very much time alone and we rarely speak on the phone other than exchanging "good-nights." I really miss being with her, and I tell her that. She says that we'll spend less time with the friends and more time together. Good!
But we don't. In fact, we just spend more time with them. They are starting to get on my nerves, and I really don't understand what she sees in them. About three months into the relationship, she and myself made a promise that we would give up the AIM program for one year, because there was no need to use it and it only leads to trouble. I believed that AIM gives people unnatural bravery and self-esteem. That isn't a good thing, because people can say whatever they want and get away with it. They can say things they wouldn't say in real life, and for some reason, I just don't think that is...fair.
So she decides to download it. That would be the first promise she broke. We held our promises very dearly and never, ever even thought about breaking them. I don't know if she forgot or just didn't care anymore; I didn't say anything about it.
She's using it nightly; rarely talking to me anymore. It's almost like I'm an afterthought to her friends. It's the end of March, and we're coming up on our one-year anniversary. We rent the movie we watched on our first date and re-enacted the night all the way up to the akward hand-holding.
Or, rather, that's how it should have went. Instead, we exchanged gifts and then she said she wanted to have friends over. I think that's when I realized what an issue we had here. So...she invites them over...I didn't want her to be angry...and we spend the rest of the evening, our special evening, with people I don't even care about.
Fast-forward a month and a half later: School's out and we are with friends (again!). Same people. Everyone's out in my back yard, talking. Somehow they get to the subject of morality. New Girl says that the definition of a bad person is someone who intentionally hurts someone for pleasure. Knowing well New Girl's argumentative attitude and tendency to overlook glaring downfalls in people, I say, "Well then, by your definition, anyone who abuses drugs is immediately a bad person, right?" I am very against illegal drugs and try to distance myself from people who use them. "Oh, Xander. You're such a stubborn *******," says New Girl.
I don't consider my comment stubborn at all, so I say, "Is this what you do when you realize someone has proven you wrong?" Everyone looks at me, and nobody really says anything the rest of the night. I...still don't understand this.
That night, when I called my girlfriend to say good-night, she spoke of the incident that took place at my house that night. She says: "Xander, you're the meanest person I've ever met." I'm stunned. I'm hurt. I'm...knocked senseless. This is a girl who's never insulted me; never argued with me, never even disagreed with me! And all of a sudden, I'm the meanest person she's ever met! The person who has tried for months just to speak to her privately, just to relive the good days...
I called her a name. I'm sure you can figure out which name I called her. I was hurt, I was...not thinking...I'd never called anyone that before. She hangs up, I hang up, I go to sleep.
The next morning, I wake up like it's any other day. I call her about 10:30 because she likes to sleep late, but there isn't any answer. That's fine, she's probably still asleep. I call again at 11:00. No answer. That's fine, she had a rough night. I call again at 12:00. Still no answer. I try every 20 minutes for the rest of the day, and never get an answer. That was the first day since I met her that we didn't talk. I was...mortified.
I never did get ahold of her the whole week. I finally spoke to J, the girl. She relayed all the news to me. J, the guy, and my girlfriend had...somehow...become an item. Overnight.
There were a few holes in the wall after that news. I spent days and days trying to reach her, but to no avail. I wrote her 24 letters and sent her a package full of her favorite things. I never heard from her. All the friends say it would be too uncomfortable for them to see me anymore. All of them see each other daily.
I'm currently extremely depressed and am trying to accept the reality of the situation. It all happened so unexpectedly that I just didn't believe it at first. I spoke to her once a few days ago. She said, "Stop calling me."

I did. I don't have anyone to go to because all my friends have left me as well. I really have nowhere to go. School's finished, so I can't see anyone there either. I'm at a loss. I've contemplated the obvious, but I don't think I'm going to do that. I really just wish I had someone to talk to. I have always related better to girls than guys...I'm just not much of a "brute," so to speak. I...just...well. *sigh*
Everything will be okay in the end. Just have to keep smiling until something comes along. But I have nothing else to do but sit at home and attempt to read, which is really hard to do when I can only think about how much fun they must be having and how much I miss her. I don't have any games I'm really into right now, they all feel so stale... hopefully when my Batman: The Animated Series collection comes, I'll be content for a week or so. That might give me the edge I need. I just need somewhere to meet someone, you know? She was my first real love, and I expected her to be my last. Hell, we had plans to be married. It seems like she was able to forget all of that in just a few days. I...need something.

Damn it, she still has my X-Box

Paper exe
06-21-2005, 04:20 PM
I proved a theory wrong and I was going to make a thread about it, but I forgot what theory it was. :irked:

Alexander
06-21-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm angry because now I want to play City of Heroes even though I know the last time I played it I didn't enjoy it. Damn you, Batman.

Nem
06-22-2005, 07:56 AM
The weather is too hot. I dont like it :too mad: (yes, i know... i have already turned the air conditioner on. But its still hot like hell outside and im gonna have to go out :crying: )

SavedFromSin
06-22-2005, 02:12 PM
i have summer school today. dang college.

welshfreak
06-22-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm angry because of the heat, it's unhealthy, but i can't imagine what it's like for Nem (western europe is having a heatwave it seems) portugal must be worse than sweaty Wales! :sweat:

Alexander
06-22-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm angry because I didn't get any response to my overly long rant.

SavedFromSin
06-22-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm angry because I didn't get any response to my overly long rant.
cause nobody cares what you think, didnt you know that? j/k :D

Alexander
06-23-2005, 12:31 AM
Actually, I think it's because it was the last post on the previous page and nobody has looked at it. You should, I could use the support.

Paper exe
06-23-2005, 04:22 AM
I knew, I knew it, I knew it. I was just about to say that to you, but it turns out to be too late. To be honest I never thought that you will say it to every one, so I was going to say it to make every one notice it. :cool:

I also noticed that you get angry, because of my post. :sweat:

welshfreak
06-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Sorry i did'nt reply, it's just alot to absorb... :sweat: I can see that your social life has been a bit of a roller coaster, but it will or has happened to pretty much everybody. :cool:

How do you intend to get your X-box back? :P

Havoc2049
06-23-2005, 04:06 PM
I hate George Bush's war in Iraq. What a dumb as hell move. Iraq is one big money pit for American taxpayer's. There's a reason Saddam had to rule with an iron fist to keep the people in line. Screw those fucks...I say we pull out now and let the civil war begin.

BTW Xander, sorry to hear about your chick. You probably freaked her out by calling her so much after you two got in an argument. Act like your done with her and then maybe she will come back. If not, there are other fish in the pond. Your better than her anyways, it sounds like she had some issues. Get mad and go get your Xbox back! Don't let her get the best of you!

welshfreak
06-23-2005, 04:48 PM
I totally agree with astrix, the war on iraq was the most stupid war in our lifetime. why could'nt there have been sanctions or a more diplomatic solution than red neck farmer bush invading the country and slaughtering thousands of people in the porcess, and now, it has al gone wrong, with no Weapons of mass distruction or plans found that proves Sadam hussein was intent on blowing up the world or starting a nucleur war. :irked:

Plus i am ashamed that the british governemt plus i am afraid to say, the welsh assembely agreed with the war, and gave full support to the cause and are now trying to squirm out of it. :thumbdn: :angry: :too mad: :too mad:

Nem
06-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Ditto. Stupid Portuguese governmant supported the move. Good thing we already kicked them out (the governmant that is). We had elections this past february. President had to run out the previous useless governmant and call for elections. The EU got our previous prime-minister has president of the commission. They have no idea what they got themselves into. Thats a pretty nice piece i tell you... good thing hes not here anymore.

Welshfeak, you better not imagine the heat here. Youd get all red. At least its what happens to all the english that come here on vacation :sweat:
Its just like you go out... and the moment you get out of the door the devil blows some hot wind at you. Its pretty annoying.
Sleeping is a chalenge too. Better forget about those sheets and especially blankets. The clothes you have on your body will already garner you a good deal of heat by themsleves...
But, its summer weather. You want that when you're in the beach. I just dont have has much fun with it has the usual portuguese does.

SavedFromSin
06-23-2005, 07:14 PM
I totally agree with astrix, the war on iraq was the most stupid war in our lifetime. why could'nt there have been sanctions or a more diplomatic solution than red neck farmer bush invading the country and slaughtering thousands of people in the porcess, and now, it has al gone wrong, with no Weapons of mass distruction or plans found that proves Sadam hussein was intent on blowing up the world or starting a nucleur war. :irked:

Plus i am ashamed that the british governemt plus i am afraid to say, the welsh assembely agreed with the war, and gave full support to the cause and are now trying to squirm out of it. :thumbdn: :angry: :too mad: :too mad:
well, when a group of people supported by a country attacks your country, lets see what your country does and think then. all bush is doing is going after those people who support terrorists. what should we of done? slap there hands and say "dont fly planes into our buildings and kill innocent people, bad terrorists, bad bad bad" and send them on there way. man THAT would have taught them.

Joe Redifer
06-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Iraq didn't fly planes into our buildings.

Nem
06-23-2005, 08:46 PM
well, when a group of people supported by a country attacks your country, lets see what your country does and think then. all bush is doing is going after those people who support terrorists. what should we of done? slap there hands and say "dont fly planes into our buildings and kill innocent people, bad terrorists, bad bad bad" and send them on there way. man THAT would have taught them.

No country supported those attacks. It was a terrorist organization. What you might've wanted to say is that those countries harbor criminals. But, the thing is. So does Saudi Arabia and North Korea. Thing is Saudi Arabia has oil business with the US so its not wise to attack them. North Korea even threatened to lauch Nuclear missiles and their doing great. Anyways, do you see the difference in reasoning? And do you realise that there might be Al-kaeda members in the US. Your harboring them too even though you dont know it. Is the US to attack itself? It makes no sense whatsoever...
What should be done? Intellegence gathering to avoid possible attacks and covert op assassination and arresting of head honchos and members is the only way to get results. Otherwise, they just go into rat wholes or other countries that the US doesnt dare attack and plan their retaliation.

Paper exe
06-24-2005, 05:13 AM
Welshfeak, you better not imagine the heat here. Youd get all red. At least its what happens to all the english that come here on vacation :sweat:
Its just like you go out... and the moment you get out of the door the devil blows some hot wind at you. Its pretty annoying.
Sleeping is a chalenge too. Better forget about those sheets and especially blankets. The clothes you have on your body will already garner you a good deal of heat by themsleves...
But, its summer weather. You want that when you're in the beach. I just dont have has much fun with it has the usual portuguese does.
Look who is complaining about the heat!
Here, in the day, even thought I get used to the heat, I cannot endure at most 20 seconds out side!
In night, it is so hot, that I can barely breathe there. One day when the electricity was cut in a summer night, I actually though that I was going to day, because there is no air to breath, I also get dizzy and when I remember this night, I remember it just like remembering a nightmare!

Havoc2049
06-24-2005, 07:15 AM

Na SavedFromSin, your confusing the War on Terror with George Bush's War in Iraq. They are two separate wars. I'm all for the War on Terror. 9/11 happened, we found out it was the Al-Qaeda terrorist network, based in Afghanistan, supported by the religious zealot Taliban regime. The Northern Alliance was battling the Taliban for control of Afganistan. We go in, help the Northen Alliance take back their country and kick Al-Qaeda?s arse. The Philippine government is fighting some Muslim extremists on a few islands in southern part of their country, we help them out and send in some Marines and Navy Seals and kick arse. The Feds arresting Muslim extremists and Al-Qaeda operatives in the US. Wahoo! I?m all for that!

Then....you have George Bush?s War in Iraq. It has accomplished pretty much nothing. Saddam Hussein wasn?t a religious zealot, he was all about power and money. He had taken out religious zealots and terrorist organizations in his country before, because they threatened his power. If we would have lifted the oil embargo as long a Saddam helped us fight terrorism in the region, you can bet that he would have been all over that. Saddam would have mustard gassed those one or two Al-Qaeda training camps along the Iraq-Iran border in a heartbeat, if it meant more oil money for him and his buddies. Instead though, we invade Iraq and it?s a big mess and costing the American taxpayers a billion dollars a week. Not only that, but it is effecting the War on Terror, as resources are being taken from that to fund George Bush?s War in Iraq.

Paper exe
06-24-2005, 07:38 AM
You have nothing to back this up Atari X. I would like to see a proof from the Holy Qur'an that says, do what these terrorist that you called them religious do. In fact it says the opposite of what these people did and I also explained that and I proved it in the religion thread. If you want to say something, don't blame or say untrue stuff about a religion, which you know nothing about. And your post only proves that you are searching for any lame excuse to bash God religion and you know it.

camac
06-24-2005, 07:56 AM
You have nothing to back this up Atari X. I would like to see a proof from the Holy Qur'an that says, do what these terrorist that you called them religious do. In fact it says the opposite of what these people did and I also explained that and I proved it in the religion thread. If you want to say something, don't blame or say untrue stuff about a religion, which you know nothing about. And your post only proves that you are searching for any lame excuse to bash God religion and you know it.

No, your just to defensive, get over it. Al Qaeda are muslims whether you like it or not, Munafq or not, they are still muslims and worship Allah. They have butchered your religion to suit their radical needs, thats why they are called extremists :P

Anyway, It still baffels me how anyone can try to link the old Iraq to terrorists, call it part of the war on terror and justify pretty much abandoning afghanistan before finishing there. Now the taliban are popping back up, real nice. And the fact Afghanistan has become the biggest source of opium in the world isn't exactly something you'd call a success either :rolleyes:

Paper exe
06-24-2005, 09:37 AM
Munafq or not, they are still muslims
Post of the month! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
The last time that I really laughed was from a long time ago. :lol: :cool guy:

Al Qaeda are muslims whether you like it or not, Munafq or not, they are still muslims and worship Allah.
Christian and Jews worship him too, so what's your point?

For the people that don't know.
Munafqs are people that will go to the lowest level of hell and they don't really worship God they just say it for there own needs, which is why they will go to the lowest level of hell. If they worshiping him, then they will do what he said. Also God forbidden Muslims to say bad thinks about other people religion, but he allow people to kill the people that has other religion? This makes no sense at all and only idiots and morons will believe them. Seriously dose this makes any sense? I do have other proves, but this one, is the one that will show you how stupid and lame they are.
Also Munafqs are Muslims worst enemies.

They have butchered your religion to suit their radical needs
No, what every excuse they said, Islam will still say against what they did.
Also, just say any excuse that they said and I can easily disprove them, in fact using the religion to take money is always forbidden and killing innocent people is also forbidden and killing your self is also forbidden, and give Islam a bad name is also forbidden and so on.
What? They did not notice, not even one of these sins?
As what you can see these people belong to the "Has no Religion Group"

Nem
06-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Look who is complaining about the heat!
Here, in the day, even thought I get used to the heat, I cannot endure at most 20 seconds out side!
In night, it is so hot, that I can barely breathe there. One day when the electricity was cut in a summer night, I actually though that I was going to day, because there is no air to breath, I also get dizzy and when I remember this night, I remember it just like remembering a nightmare!

This is not a contest :sweat:
Anyways, given that your country is much closer to the equator than mine its only normal for it to be hotter. Since Welshfreak's Wales is even farther from the equator, im just saying he isnt missing anything unless he enjoys the heat. Wich isnt the case. Anyways, you can believe english (and mostly any northern europe country) dont tolarate the heat as well has we do since their used to the cold. I imagine if Nindalf visited your country he would melt down the moment he landed (J/K Nindalf). Its just that different for them. This is also why their skin color is usually very white and when their under good ammounts of heat their faces get all red (its actually a bit funny to watch :P ).

camac
06-24-2005, 01:40 PM

For the people that don't know.
Munafqs are people that will go to the lowest level of hell and they don't really worship God they just say it for there own needs, which is why they will go to the lowest level of hell. If they worshiping him, then they will do what he said. Also God forbidden Muslims to say bad thinks about other people religion, but he allow people to kill the people that has other religion? This makes no sense at all and only idiots and morons will believe them. Seriously dose this makes any sense? I do have other proves, but this one, is the one that will show you how stupid and lame they are.
Also Munafqs are Muslims worst enemies.

No, what every excuse they said, Islam will still say against what they did.
Also, just say any excuse that they said and I can easily disprove them, in fact using the religion to take money is always forbidden and killing innocent people is also forbidden and killing your self is also forbidden, and give Islam a bad name is also forbidden and so on.
What? They did not notice, not even one of these sins?
As what you can see these people belong to the "Has no Religion Group"

The point is whether you want to accept it or not they are muslim, radical extremists, but muslims nonetheless. They aren't atheist or godless if thats what your trying to insinuate, why would an athiest want to run a nation with a radical islamic type rule? Yes it makes a lot of sence to an atheist for women to be forced into a second class citizen roll and made to wear robes, and force everyone to become islamic, even if just for pretend. :rolleyes:

Its just like people who are Christian and twist around the religion to suit their sick needs, whether it be just to promote hate, something sexual or monetary.

SavedFromSin
06-24-2005, 02:45 PM
If you think about, and i mean really think about it, Christianity is a Jewish religion, but with a "different name." Actually, "Christian" is a derogatory name given to people who follow Christ during its early days. Its roots are the same as, and excuse my word usage here, "nigger," "Jap," "Chink," etc. During the times of Peter and the other Apostles, they called themselves "The Way," and were ridiculed and mocked and called christians. And no, Christians and Jews worship and different God then Islam, we have been down this road before, dont make me prove you wrong for the third time. (if you want to furthur this debate, go to the Bigfoot thread. i dont want to ruin the creator of this threads thread by turning it into a religious argument.)

AtariX, thanks for the clear up, appreciate it. :thumb-up:

Its just like people who are Christian and twist around the religion to suit their sick needs, whether it be just to promote hate, something sexual or monetary.
Did you hear about that the claimed Christians in France that, when the Police raided them, found them having an Orgy in which they were raping babies and kids? sick people in this world.

welshfreak
06-24-2005, 02:49 PM
For over a thousand years, the christians have been pretty much at war with the jews or islamic faiths, eg. crusades, gulf war, the black death (jews were blamed then killed), and the list goes on, oh, i just forgot, THE HOLOCAUST. :too mad:

Paper exe
06-24-2005, 03:01 PM
he point is whether you want to accept it or not they are muslimradical extremists, but muslims nonetheless.
OMG, you where serious about it!
I am telling you that Monafqs are Muslims worst enemies then you ignore this and say that they are the same!?!
Also in what prove that you have (off course you have a proof, because you will not say something only to bash it without any reason) that says that those are Muslims that take there religions to the extreme? Also do you know what these Muslims that take there religion to the extreme really do, or you just mixed them with other people.

They aren't atheist or godless if thats what your trying to insinuate, why would an athiest want to run a nation with a radical islamic type rule?

Islam rules like what? When ever Ifganaistan uses Islamic rules to begin with?

Yes it makes a lot of sence to an atheist for women to be forced into a second class citizen roll and made to wear robes, and force everyone to become islamic, even if just for pretend.
Wow, these are strong words. Care to tell me where in earth you got it. Also can I ask you for a prove, because you just said that I am liar with your post, even thought I am the Muslim and telling you in your face with proves, but you still believed what your culture said to you, doesn?t this remind you of something familiar that I did from sometime ago with American woman rights. :rolleyes:
Hmm, I wonder. :rolleyes:
My job is done and don't forgot that it came from Vicviper not me.

Nop, not every one can make up rules and if he did, he most back it up with hard facts, but something like that is simply and obviously wrong and not one of them could back it up and you know it.

Now, Camac what do you think now? If you still believe that and still think that I am a liar, then I have no word with you, because like what Vicviper said and I completely agree with him now and back then and before he even posted it and a lot of other members agreed with him too, so you are brainwashed. I sure hope that not every one here think that way (AKA Brainwashed)

PS-Is there a cure for brainwashing or it can never be cured?
In a side Note, a Muslims Extremist that if they exist, because no one want to pray all day long and then get nothing, he and his wife would laugh all day long, because of these quotes.

Munafq or not, they are still muslims
and ignoreing my post, then say this.
Yes it makes a lot of sence to an atheist for women to be forced into a second class citizen roll and made to wear robes, and force everyone to become islamic, even if just for pretend.
Seriously it is all funny stuff.

I hope you wear joking Camac, because you made a joke then made a better one, so I still think that it where just some jokes and nothing more.

(if you want to furthur this debate, go to the Bigfoot thread. i dont want to ruin the creator of this threads thread by turning it into a religious argument.)
I cannot think of any way to say this kindly, but I will try, but first remember that I really don't hate someone that disagrees with me. ;)
Neither do I hate Camac or you; in fact, I actually don't want you two to leave the Magic-Box. ;) :cool guy:

?.. I made a replay SFS, but maybe you did not notice it. :)

welshfreak
06-24-2005, 04:04 PM
I am going to put this bluntly. :sweat:

Every religon has it's extreemists, but they are extreemists, the extreem, the 0.01% of a religion that is 99.9% full of normal people, who keep their head down, get on with life, and come home and listen to the news about mad men who are conspiring to take over the catholic church, or suicide bombers, but the reason they make the news is because they are isolated cases, and if you can, try not to pin the purity of religion (which is a good thing) to these bad people, and we will all get along. :cool:

camac
06-24-2005, 09:15 PM
heh paper. You really need to learn about whats going on around the world. Do you even know who the Taliban are and how they ruled?

Haha, and good job picking up on saracasm with the women comment. Also I am not from a culture of athiests, I am from a culture that is predominantly Christian.

Anyway I digress, I think we already highjacked enough threads talking about such things :P

Just one question, where do you get your news from? Or do you not read up on world affairs?

gearhound
06-24-2005, 11:28 PM
. why could'nt there have been sanctions

there were many sanctions which were violated by the awesome saddam (his cock is big, btw).

For over a thousand years, the christians have been pretty much at war with the jews or islamic faiths, eg. crusades, gulf war, the black death (jews were blamed then killed), and the list goes on, oh, i just forgot, THE HOLOCAUST. :too mad:

no. we were protecting the holy land from muslim invaders who believed that it was their land and that they had a right to it. don't buy into hollywood and their pathetic attempt to **** all over history and what the crusades were about.

Well I don't think it would make a difference. She subtracted 10 points from my grade because of participation/attendance and it dropped me to a "F". I thought my overall grade was a lot better though. But 10 points is worth a lot in the class. Just the final paper is worth 25 points and that is a quarter of your grade. I thought I was doing a lot better in the class though. What a let down.

****, man what were the total points in the class? 100? if so she has made it really hard and seems like a fucking cunt.

Originally Posted by Dr. Bombay
:laying Metal Gear Solid 3::

me: hmm ... metal is best played without a fucking radar. who needs a radar? i rarely switched to 3rd person; it really isn't need too much in the game, but it certainly helps. the game emphasizes strategy. you are supposed to know where your enemies are when you run around.

Paper exe
06-25-2005, 05:38 AM
no. we were protecting the holy land from muslim invaders who believed that it was their land and that they had a right to it.
You are actually missed informed.
That land is where Mary and Jesus leaved, which means it is also for Muslims.
Muslims have agreed to make this for them and christens, but these Christians disagreed and fight them and killed all the Muslims that lived there, which when a Christine comes they don?t kill him and then they tried getting these other Muslims countries. The ruler already told them to get that land, which is why they said that they fight for, but they refused and fight him and tried to get all the Muslims land, they also try to destroy kabah. And there country was in a bad condition in these days, so, they fight not for there religion, or to kill Muslims, but to get what these country has, it was simply not a religion reason and that just to show you that if there was no religion they would use another lame untrue excuse and what they did was obvious.

Also, that was Muslims land from the beginning, how can they invade there own land!?!

heh paper. You really need to learn about whats going on around the world. Do you even know who the Taliban are and how they ruled?
Ok then. Who in earth said that there rule is Islamic one, because I surely think that it is not and all what you said is and was always not God rules.
Also about these two rules that you posted. Before you said it, I already explain it and also proved that it was all false and not Islamic rules.
It was just his personal rules.

Don't forget that when I proved it, it was before you even talked about him.

Haha, and good job picking up on saracasm with the women comment. Also I am not from a culture of athiests, I am from a culture that is predominantly Christian.

I know that.
They still don't want people to become Muslims, so they said these untrue stuff about Muslims.

I digress
Disagree about what? There is nothing to disagree about.
You think that I am a liar and the Holy Qur'an and Mohammad don't know about Islam religion as much as the Muslims haters dose!?!
That makes no sense, but then again that how brainwashed people think. ;)
Anyway I am going to stop here; because I already cleared my point with Atarti X no need to make thinks bigger then what they really are.

Sinful Sam
06-25-2005, 07:43 AM
****, man what were the total points in the class? 100? if so she has made it really hard and seems like a fucking cunt.
I know and I still can?t get over this. I thought I was doing good in the class and when I got my grade I was shocked to hear my grade. Every damn little point you lost in that class takes a big chunk from you final grade. If I knew the class was going to be like this I wouldn?t have taken it. She gives me negative 10 points for attendance and she cancels more then three days of class for no reason. Damn uptight lesbian.

camac
06-25-2005, 08:20 AM
no. we were protecting the holy land from muslim invaders who believed that it was their land and that they had a right to it. don't buy into hollywood and their pathetic attempt to **** all over history and what the crusades were about.

hehe the christian jihad. From what I understood the Pope sent out a lot more than was needed to defend Byzantine Empire, and they kept advancing to retake Jeruselm from the muslims. Pretty much massacring them. Sure the muslims were wrong to be picking a fight, but the Pope went overboard with his crusades. And its not like all the crusades were against the muslims, look at the forth, the Pope had his forces attack even fellow christians. Or the Albigensian Crusade in France, no defending from muslims there :P Or the weird broken up Shepherds' Crusades. I like these ones because suddenly some wacko says he was visited by the Virgin Mary (as if she's some sort of god herself) and instructed him to gather up all the shepards and help Luis on his crusade but they turn out to be bumbling morons and scatter all over the place attacking at random it seems. Or the later one where some goof ball teenager says he was visisted by the Holy Spirit and gathered up a force consisting of mostly pesent men, women and children and went of to attack the moors in spain. Though along the way they attacked just about anything to priests and lepers and jews. Crazy bastards. Yes kids, God told me he wants you all to go kill lepers and jews. Oh and gay people, don't forget them, God sure does hate to see two guys kiss! GO!

And to keep with the threads theme, I'm angry cause its my 21st birthday and I'm not doing a damn thing today.. hm. Birthdays are lame.

Stevz
06-25-2005, 10:27 AM
You Know...

Whenever I'm angry I lash it out over several sessions of UT2004 and maul poor weiner(s). If only Bush, Saddam, Osama... Heck, every government had wars this way. Yeah! they could really get into the grime of things. :evilsmile :kill: :kill:

I'm also pissed that I lost my notebook with the script and coding for a game im making. :too mad:

welshfreak
06-25-2005, 12:41 PM
The numerous popes went way overboard with the crusades, because they actually sent children on a crusade but many of them got captured by turkish pirates and turned into slaves... :angry:

SavedFromSin
06-25-2005, 02:37 PM
You are actually missed informed.
That land is where Mary and Jesus leaved, which means it is also for Muslims.
Muslims have agreed to make this for them and christens, but these Christians disagreed and fight them and killed all the Muslims that lived there, which when a Christine comes they don?t kill him and then they tried getting these other Muslims countries. The ruler already told them to get that land, which is why they said that they fight for, but they refused and fight him and tried to get all the Muslims land, they also try to destroy kabah. And there country was in a bad condition in these days, so, they fight not for there religion, or to kill Muslims, but to get what these country has, it was simply not a religion reason and that just to show you that if there was no religion they would use another lame untrue excuse and what they did was obvious.

Also, that was Muslims land from the beginning, how can they invade there own land!?!
Actually Paper, if you want to get very technical, God said that the Messiah would come through line of Issac and Jacob, not Ishmael (whom the muslims are decended from). The land was promised to Abraham and was to be the inheritance of Issac and Jacob, so sorry to say for you, the land belongs to the Jews. Also, the name "Palistine" is the name of one of the 7 hills surrounding Rome. The romans renamed Palistine and Jerusalem to tick off the Jews. Just a little history lesson for our ill informed local muslim.

I like these ones because suddenly some wacko says he was visited by the Virgin Mary
this is absurd is its own right. what the Catholic church fails to admit is that the bible clearly states that Mary had multiple children after the birth of Jesus. As a matter of fact, the book of James is written by the brother of Jesus. Also, the last words of Mary, if memory serves me right, are "Lord, we are out of wine." Actually, the worship and following of a "Queen of Heaven," as the Catholics have given this title to mary, is condemned in the Old Testament and has its roots in the ancient Babylonian worship of Semaramus and Tammuz. This "appearance" of a woman who claims to be mary is astounding and has led many people away from the truth. the entire country of Mexico is decieved because of their worship of the Virgin of Guadelupe and the saint Juan Diego. messed up stuff if you ask me.

welshfreak
06-25-2005, 02:53 PM
The church has put down women for hundreds of years, it has just been the attitude, for example, only recently, women vicars have been accepted by the prodestant church, if anybody remembers the fuss cooked up by the TV show the vicar of dibley, they will understand me.

Their are more examples thoughout history, including fact that many orginisations will not admit that Mary madaline had children, which in my book is very likely...

Paper exe
06-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Also, the name "Palistine" is the name of one of the 7 hills surrounding Rome. The romans renamed Palistine and Jerusalem to tick off the Jews. Just a little history lesson for our ill informed local muslim.
I don't care about the name, but I cannot believe this, because you are the same person that made a big post about what Allah means and that Muslim worship a God called Allah, in the end it turned out to be one of others 99 names for God in Arabic and the word is just means God, because it is just God, one and the only God. You know, in Arabic language, we don't use the S for saying something that has more then one (I know I suck at explaining. :sweat: ) For an example.
In English they will say ball if it one ball, but balls if it more then one, but in Arabic it will be Korh (Ball in Arabic) for one ball and Korat for more then two balls and so on. and some words also can change the word and remove some litters and add others, in short it is a completely different thing from English.

Also just to add something from the word that they twisted and taught you, which I know for sure that you did not made it up.
It actually called felsten (and the latter T is also wrong, because it uses a litter that is not available in English) so it is actually a different word. please tell that to them (If you can ) And ask them to twist it another time, but tell them to make sure that this time they don?t make any mistakes again , like what they did now and the what Allah means etc. :rolleyes:

There is more, but I rather end it here.

Ohh, and thank you for the insult.
ill informed local muslim
And I am also sorry for complementing you.
Please, if insulting debate is what you want, then I apologies, because I cannot continue.
The only reason that I don't mind talking with Camac is, because he don't turn it in to a hatred debate, which I for one don't hate someone, who have a different religion from main neither do I care, but it sound to me that you have issues, against me, because I am Muslim that told you the truth, which you could not find it from the Monafgs or your Islam hater Professor. If you still going to take words, from them even thought I gived you an a obvious truth, then talking with you will not make any sense, because all what will happen is that you will continue insulting me, which is something stupid and mean less.

welshfreak
06-25-2005, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=Paper exe]
The only reason that I don't mind talking with Camac is, because he don't turn it in to a hatred debate, which I for one don't hate someone, who have a different religion from main neither do I care[QUOTE]

What about me Paper- I though we were cool, and could talk without getting into an internet slogging match? :crying:

Paper exe
06-25-2005, 04:57 PM
I am talking about religions debating.

Keep in maind that Camac and SFS are the only two that I get in to a real religion debate. :sweat:

Also, I like you and most of the members here. I don't even hate SFS, but I am not sure if he feels the same way about me. :sweat:

SavedFromSin
06-25-2005, 09:07 PM
paper i have given direct quotes from history books, encycolpedias and text books and you turn your head and call it lies. i research everything that i have posted, but it is your selective hearing that refuses to believe it. you truely are a lost cause who is completely brainwashed by the culture you are submerged in. if you truely wanted to know the truth, you would go to outside sources that are not within your religion. i think the main reason is your scared of the truth.

gearhound
06-25-2005, 09:53 PM
... and i thought i debated religion a lot... you guys should take a break.

camac
06-25-2005, 10:24 PM
This "appearance" of a woman who claims to be mary is astounding and has led many people away from the truth. the entire country of Mexico is decieved because of their worship of the Virgin of Guadelupe and the saint Juan Diego. messed up stuff if you ask me.

Agreed! I'm pretty sure thats the old popes fualt though, ... I don't remeber exactly nor do I have the time to look up the info right now, but didn't he claim the Virgin was the guadian saint of the hispanics or something? I'll double check later, it was something to that extent. This is one thing that I find rediculous about catholics, they're odd desire to almost worship some of these saints, pray to them instead of god.

Alucard
06-26-2005, 06:06 AM
Paper, you are banned from continuing any religious arguments/debates i ANY thread. Before you came there was maybe 1 or 2 topics in the entire history of this forum on religion. Now its a weekly event. STOP! If you see anything about religion, post something about nintendo instead. Use this and the world will be better.

welshfreak
06-26-2005, 07:02 AM
I created this thread as an angry thread, but instead i've created a monster! :crying: :crying:

camac
06-26-2005, 07:27 AM
religion is facinating, whats wrong with talking about religion? You know whats not as facinating? Seeing some a bunch of random asian chics randomly through out the forum. Can we ban that instead? :P

Paper exe
06-26-2005, 09:23 AM
paper i have given direct quotes from history books, encycolpedias and text books and you turn your head and call it lies. i research everything that i have posted, but it is your selective hearing that refuses to believe it. you truely are a lost cause who is completely brainwashed by the culture you are submerged in. if you truely wanted to know the truth, you would go to outside sources that are not within your religion. i think the main reason is your scared of the truth.
What makes you believe that?
I gived you an easy an obvious truth, but you are the one that refuse to believe it. Main are just obvious things that is well known, I did not take it from a history book or stuff like that niether do I need to. if these History books mistakes are that obvious, then how and why would I believe it?
They are the same people that said that Muslims believes in a different God then Jews and Christens, even thought the Holy Qur'an where People get the Islam religion from says other wise, so how can a History book, know the Islam religion more then the Holy Qur'an dose, which is where people originally knew about the religion from?
Also I already explained about the Allah twisting and I already said that I don't care about what these people call there country. I just made a clear point that these people don't call it Palestine.
There are also the same people that said that Muslim go to Kabah not to pray for God, but to power up the magical stone. :annoyed:
And you actually believe that. :rolleyes:
Seriously, dose this make sense to any one of you? Because it doesn?t for me, simply because there is no such a thing is a magical stone.
And so on.
All of this, just proves that they know nothing about the religion and you may not believe it, but The Holy Qur'an is where Muslims learned there religion not from the History book that made by a Muslim hater that every thing that he says all been disproved so easily and by obvious facts, which the not Arab may be confused about it and actually believe it.

But then again, god blinds all of those who are stubborn from seeing the truth even if it was that obvious!

Paper, you are banned from continuing any religious arguments/debates i ANY thread. Before you came there was maybe 1 or 2 topics in the entire history of this forum on religion. Now its a weekly event. STOP! If you see anything about religion, post something about nintendo instead. Use this and the world will be better.
Ok, then I will not talk about religion again.
Sorry, I will just say one last thing and this is my last one, so why not say it when I still have the chance? :P
At lest I made clear points about the religion that they bash, and the one that they believe anything against it, even if it makes no sense.

welshfreak
06-29-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm angry at the british government (as always) for trying to bring in identity cards, then trying to make us foot the bill! :too mad:

Just so Bliar can perve on us all.... :angry:

SavedFromSin
06-30-2005, 09:30 PM
i was cooking dinner for my aunt and grandma and left a metal spoon sitting on the pan. as i grabbed it it was hot and i burned my fingure and thumb. hurt...like...hell. still hurts as a matter of fact. it sucks to because i was supposed to go bowling with my amigos tonight.

Sinful Sam
07-01-2005, 05:15 AM
Ouch. That must have hurt.

Abaddon
07-01-2005, 05:25 AM
Ouch. That must have hurt.

Not as much as my boot up your ass is gonna hurt! :too mad:

Yeah thats right I'm aaaangry!! :too mad: <-- Notice the angry looking emoticon to visually express my anger!

SavedFromSin
07-03-2005, 03:09 AM
Abaddon, i think you have anger issues. you should become a boxer and vent that anger.

justin_credible
07-03-2005, 04:27 AM
Even the angry thread turned into the Reglion thread. Isn't religion supposed to be about happiness?

Abaddon
07-03-2005, 04:31 AM
Abaddon, i think you have anger issues. you should become a boxer and vent that anger.

I rather enjoy venting my vicious rage without the need to get the living crap beaten out of me, thank you very much! :too mad:

Even the angry thread turned into the Reglion thread. Isn't religion supposed to be about happiness?

Actually religion is supposed to be about worshipping the dogma, with whatever perverted moral values are latched onto it. If that's something you find related to happiness, then whatever floats your boat there tough guy! :too mad:

Reko8
07-03-2005, 11:08 AM
I cant use the angry emoticon since the right side of my screen is cut off because of my bad pc so I guess I cant be angry righ now :D

Abaddon
07-03-2005, 11:10 AM
I cant use the angry emoticon since the right side of my screen is cut off because of my bad pc so I guess I cant be angry righ now :D

YES YOU CAN REIKO! AND ABADDON WILL SHOW YOU HOW!!

First what you do is you smoke some hash; then you type :too mad: and dunk your face in hot coffee to fully emulate the effect of the too mad smiley!

Reko8
07-03-2005, 11:13 AM
:too mad: Look at that, now im mad :too mad:

umm...(think angry)...f*** you! :D oops I mean :too mad:

Abaddon
07-03-2005, 11:17 AM
:too mad: Look at that, now im mad :too mad:

umm...(think angry)...f*** you! :D oops I mean :too mad:

ALONE IN THE FUCKING DARK MOTHER FUCKER!!! :too mad: :too mad: :too mad: :too mad:

edit.. who is that jap bitch in your avatar and why is she looking down! :( I NEED TO KNOW! :crying:

Freeman
07-03-2005, 12:53 PM
I OFFICIALLY HATE SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For now..............................................

welshfreak
07-03-2005, 03:53 PM
As do I. :too mad:

(go to thread about Sonic Mega Collection, and you'll know why...) :irked:

Nem
07-04-2005, 08:28 PM
hmmm... any special reason for that blank space Freeman? Giving some time for ppl to fully absorb your hate for Sega?

Welshfreak, why are you mad if you dont live in the US? Hope isnt lost for the PAL version of gems. Sega-europe said that the full line-up of titles isnt yet finalized.

Freeman
07-05-2005, 04:27 AM
hmmm... any special reason for that blank space Freeman? Giving some time for ppl to fully absorb your hate for Sega?

Welshfreak, why are you mad if you dont live in the US? Hope isnt lost for the PAL version of gems. Sega-europe said that the full line-up of titles isnt yet finalized.
Dude he's gonna get the game by the end of 2006, don't you know that games are sent to Europe via turtles?

MarionetteKazuk
07-05-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm angry at dial-up internet. I used to have dsl last year, but I had to move to another place for about 3 months...cancled my dsl and then when I moved to my new place I had to get dialup because i didn't have the money to pay for the so-called deposite for the dsl ($200), so i had to get sbc dialup. OMG it's horrible. Reminds me of the horrid days of when i had aol internet.....But i have some better new......(go to the happy thread)

welshfreak
07-05-2005, 12:48 PM

Because we all know that europe gets the same as the US, most of the time, yet we have to wait an extra few months, :irked: (but it's getting better) but i'm mad for my american forum friends too, because i love them too much and hate to see them upset!

Nem
07-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Aaaah!!! wrong wrong wrong! Sonic Gems collection comes out this september in europe. Thats the same time it comes out in japan.

welshfreak
07-06-2005, 05:56 AM
Aaaah!!! wrong wrong wrong! Sonic Gems collection comes out this september in europe. Thats the same time it comes out in japan.

NEM, your'e one of my favourites on the board, because you are so positive and upbeat, even about the europe situation, especially when I'm so negative and pessimistic about the whole thing! :cool guy:

Nano Fox
07-06-2005, 02:26 PM
i thought this was an angry thread.. its more like a bunch of ____.
but who cares about those ____ in eur-o-pee'n any how?
we all must invade japan again! just for fun anyhow; plenty of trigger happy yanks lol.
(little japs crying out loud "Oh no its Amerizillias!")
now lets hear the angry and hate! let it consume you and join the darkness of magicbox! yes feel your destiny as it lies in all and one.

____ = add your own reply, you sick ____ :)

Freeman
07-06-2005, 02:44 PM
You're angry cuz you can't type bad words in this thread?

Nem
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
i thought this was an angry thread.. its more like a bunch of ____.
but who cares about those ____ in eur-o-pee'n any how?
we all must invade japan again! just for fun anyhow; plenty of trigger happy yanks lol.
(little japs crying out loud "Oh no its Amerizillias!")
now lets hear the angry and hate! let it consume you and join the darkness of magicbox! yes feel your destiny as it lies in all and one.

____ = add your own reply, you sick ____ :)

Oh yes! I surrender to the dark side!! (let me just kill padm? here. Thats voice acting was already getting on my nerves. Who am i kidding? Id take her all to myself :evilsmile ) Where are my force choke powers?

Maybe the word you were using was "geniouses" :lol:

welshfreak
07-06-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm angry that protesters have been rioting in Edinburgh ahead of the G-8 summit. It's those eco-terrorists who bully their way to what they want, hiding behind thinly veiled excuses about saving the trees or the oceans or making poverty history, which if you ask me, can't be made history just from a pop concert, as Live Aid demonstrated 20 years ago.

mxpx
07-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Im angry that our sumer holidays(study leave) have been shortand, i mean what is this world coming to when kids cant prat around in the summer!

welshfreak
07-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Does any one want to hazard a guess what i'm angry at right now? :too mad: :too mad: :too mad: :too mad: LONDON BOMBINGS. :too mad: :too mad: :too mad: :too mad:

Vegetto
07-14-2005, 01:06 AM
I beat ateiler iris....damn I got nothin to play now!

welshfreak
07-15-2005, 04:52 PM
I beat Banjo Kazooie- nothing left till rayman advance gets delivered.... :irked:

Nindalf
07-15-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm angry at Justin_Credible for deleting all his threads. :too mad:

Sinful Sam
07-15-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm angry at Justin_Credible for deleting all his threads. :too mad:
I thought you can't do that if someone already posted on that topic.

Nephlabobo
07-15-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm angry at Paper for refuting medical fact for religious hypocrisy.

Nindalf
07-15-2005, 10:01 PM
I thought you can't do that if someone already posted on that topic.

Apparently the little prick found a way.

I kid, I'm not really angry.

I'm furious. I HAVE FURY!!

Paper exe
07-16-2005, 04:41 AM
I'm angry at Paper for refuting medical fact for religious hypocrisy.
Well, they done that a lot, so how can I believe them? These kind of actins are very familiar to me in fact I did it a lot and I know a lot of people that used this excuse.

Wine has Alcohol, right? If so then wine is in fact bad for you.
For some one like me, who did never drink something that has Alcohol, would this be good for me or it is only for people that has some kind of dieses or people that already drinked a lot of it?

Also that is the same religion that is full with scientific facts and was from hundreds of years back, even before people discover it.
Like these living things that people cannot see by there eyes (I am not sure what they call it in English)

Yes, there is more then the one that I said back then and they are also more.
Scientists that used a common thing that sounds like an excuse is not and was never credible in my book.

welshfreak
07-17-2005, 06:21 AM
A glass of red wine a day, is good for you, it helps your heart and your blood flow. FACT. full stop. No argument, it's a medically proven fact, several doctors have told me it's the truth.

Paper exe
07-17-2005, 09:02 AM
A glass of red wine a day, is good for you, it helps your heart and your blood flow. FACT. full stop. No argument, it's a medically proven fact, several doctors have told me it's the truth.
Just go read VicViper Birthday thread and you will thank me.

welshfreak
07-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Just go read VicViper Birthday thread and you will thank me.

Oh...... real sorry Paper. (blushes)

MarionetteKazuk
07-17-2005, 01:18 PM
My gf broke up with me...... :crying:

welshfreak
07-17-2005, 01:19 PM
My gf broke up with me...... :crying:

Bad luck mate..... :(

justin_credible
07-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Apparently the little prick found a way.

I kid, I'm not really angry.

I'm furious. I HAVE FURY!!

Guess I'm special, and little punk green turnips are not. ooooooh! Punk ass turnip bitch!

Naw I'm playing.

C4RL
07-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Im angry because I found out that the chick that I was spending the most time with is really my cousin. I took that bitch to Mars and back and now I can't even get a sample.

Im angry because everytime I go in drive thru at Mc Donalds they don't give me all of my fries, I get like 3/4 of my fries = Small fries. IF I WANTED SMALL FRIES I WOULD'VE ORDERED SMALL FRIES BUT I DIDNT SO FILL IT UP, BITCH!

Im angry because I can't go in the mens section of Dillards without getting stared at by random old ppl. WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT? WTF DO YOU WANT? STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU BULLDOG FACE HAGS!

AWRjeopiufasdiofujakwelbifapsdyfqnrk.fsdjf@!!!!!!! !!!!!****!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

justin_credible
07-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Im angry because I found out that the chick that I was spending the most time with is really my cousin. I took that bitch to Mars and back and now I can't even get a sample.

Im angry because everytime I go in drive thru at Mc Donalds they don't give me all of my fries, I get like 3/4 of my fries = Small fries. IF I WANTED SMALL FRIES I WOULD'VE ORDERED SMALL FRIES BUT I DIDNT SO FILL IT UP, BITCH!

Im angry because I can't go in the mens section of Dillards without getting stared at by random old ppl. WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT? WTF DO YOU WANT? STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU BULLDOG FACE HAGS!

AWRjeopiufasdiofujakwelbifapsdyfqnrk.fsdjf@!!!!!!! !!!!!****!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

ROFLMAO, poor C4RL :(

Sinful Sam
07-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Well my friend called me up this morning telling me he now has DSL in his area and I got excited because he does live to far away from me. Well I checked online and for some reason it?s not available in my area.
F****** HORSE S***!! :too mad:

MarionetteKazuk
07-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Well my friend called me up this morning telling me he now has DSL in his area and I got excited because he does live to far away from me. Well I checked online and for some reason it?s not available in my area.
F****** HORSE S***!! :too mad:
My friend lived only a city over from me......about 15 minute drive, and he can't get dsl, but I could. Talk about a slap in the groin. But he moved and now he has comcast.

SavedFromSin
07-19-2005, 10:36 PM
just get cable sinful sam. same thing.

Sinful Sam
07-20-2005, 04:17 AM
No. Cable is too expensive for me.

If DSL was available for me I can probably get SBC DSL for like $15 a month. The only cable provider for me is Adelphia and I would have to pay $40 to $60 dollars a month. That is too much for me. I need to save money for other things.

Paper exe
07-20-2005, 05:48 AM
Here, DSL cost $100 a month, yes 100 Dollars and what worst is that the $15 DSL in you country is even better. What I know is that our DSL is fast, but the upload is very bad or slow, either way I don't know what upload is, all what I know is that my cousin told me that we need it to play online games with out slow down.

Yesterday Indian worker came to put the new Sofa. There smell was horrible, I get dizzy and I get all confused, I felt sick and sometimes my view wasn?t clear.
If you are wondering, the smell is still here, but only weaker. Do they ever have a shower? Do they know that water is used not just to drink, but to clean your body? Don?t they know that there is something called sop and shampoo?

Edit-OMG!!!! Please reread this post if you already did. :sweat: :haha:

Sinful Sam
07-20-2005, 06:01 AM
There is a lot of comptition going on here with DSL and the prices are going down. Which is great. If I didn't need the money I would get cable but I'm poor.

One thing I don't understand is why don't people wash their hands afther using the bathroom. I always avoid touching the door nobs in public restrooms.

Paper exe
07-20-2005, 06:09 AM
Hear this, here there is no competition, there is only one and they are :kill: Quatel
They take advantage of people, because they are the only one. :too mad:

camac
07-20-2005, 06:37 AM
One thing I don't understand is why don't people wash their hands afther using the bathroom. I always avoid touching the door nobs in public restrooms.

Awesome, what if the door is shut and your inside alone, you wait for someone from outside to come open it?

Paper exe
07-20-2005, 06:40 AM
OMG, Camac you have just admited that you touch the door in public restrooms. :crazy: :P
If you ask me I think it is really dirty and I also avoid touching it. (It is good to know that I am not the only one) :D

camac
07-20-2005, 07:12 AM
I'm not much of a germaphobe no.. anything has germs on it, even your keyboard.

Sinful Sam
07-20-2005, 07:53 AM
Well usually I'll grab paper towels and grab the door knob. If there isn't anything then I'll have to move on. I can't stay there forever. But I want to avoid touching other people?s urine or whatever else is on certain items.

I?m not scared of germs. If someone wants to shake my hand, I?ll shake their hand. I do work at a hospital. I don?t think a germaphobic will want to stay in one of those places.

welshfreak
07-20-2005, 11:13 AM
One thing not to touch is a bannister on a set of stairs, because if it is busy, then 100s of people put their hands on it everyday spreading all of those germs.... :sweat:

justin_credible
07-20-2005, 11:17 AM
what makes me mad is the ones that just run water over their hands without soap and then just walk out.

WTF don't bother wasting time if you're not going to wash them with soap. Running water over them just mixes in with the pee or whatever you have on them and doesn't do a damn thing.

Paper exe
07-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Well, there sop is dirty and smells bad. :P

Thunder Force 6
07-20-2005, 04:59 PM
what makes me mad is the ones that just run water over their hands without soap and then just walk out.

WTF don't bother wasting time if you're not going to wash them with soap. Running water over them just mixes in with the pee or whatever you have on them and doesn't do a damn thing.

Actually, rinsing your hands thorougly gets rid of 96% of the bacteria on your hands, without soap!

Vegetto
07-21-2005, 12:59 AM
thats happy thread material!

Sinful Sam
07-21-2005, 04:10 AM
Yeah, rinsing your hands in warm water does help. Sometimes that is the only thing available in public restrooms.

welshfreak
07-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Why don't some people wash their hands? I don't get it. It only takes a few seconds and I alway feel better washing my hands after the toliet. Maybe they want ecoli posioning... :irked:

SMiFF
07-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Looks like another 3 bombs just went off in London.. this makes me angry...

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/21/london.tube/index.html

welshfreak
07-21-2005, 12:26 PM
These attacks on London are really making my blood boil, but the terrorists are just making the UK stronger and more united, history has shown several times that terrorists never win.

camac
07-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Ugh, an hour and a half wasted. Was playing Namco X Capcom, we had to protect the downed Flutter, make sure no enemy boards it, It was all going well and dandy until I noticed some enemies coming in from the back, I was too late and wasnt able to get there in time to stop it, so I got a game over. I didn't releaze jumping on its fin was considered boarding it.. bleh. I got Klonoa and Gantz over there with their full throtle skill, but even so he wasn't able to stop them alone. meanwhile I'm getting attacked on the other side by Saya and her stupid poision cow friends, and on the other side Janka appears with a whole crap load of more enemies. oh well, at least I keep my exp gained, but damn... and hour and a half. I love the game but these battles are insane, taking up to 2-3 hours each.

SavedFromSin
07-29-2005, 01:55 AM
I ordered a package on July 1, it shipped on that day, and it was supposed to be here on the eleventh and it has yet to arrive. Everytime I call the place I ordered it from they say "Well, we do not have control over when our packages arrive. If it is not there by next month call us and we will discuss the matter." Bull. Where is my freakin package, especially since it is for school. I have been sending them complaints every day voicing my outrage. The funny part about it though is these po'ed letters I have been sending are in my mother's name.

Nem
08-01-2005, 01:21 PM
God im angry!! Go to the Sony forum thread about SCEE's president to find out why.
I understand americans not giving a dam, but even europeans that want to accept the state of the market?! :too mad:

Abaddon
08-01-2005, 01:55 PM
:too mad: Man they should have a fucking MB hall of fame for classic posting moments like this (http://www.the-magicbox.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9164&page=5)! :too mad:

ps... I've had so many famous tirades against my hated enemy Gearbitch, that I can't pick a good one out of the lot! This is a travesty!

Nem
08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I never really cared for Vert1, but after reading his posts on that thread im glad he was banned.

Alucard
08-01-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm just angry cause theres not enough depressing shows around to watch! Everythings happy ****!

Paper exe
08-01-2005, 03:46 PM
You think buying some games is a waste of money. You watch TV. We can go on and on.
Alucard, you should be ashamed of your self.

Edit.
Nem, that was nothing.
Vert did not come here for a weak or so, because RE4 not being exclusive for NGC.
In fact he actually admit that he didn't come here because of that news and that he thinks that it was a bad news to him, and he felt bad because of it.
Seriously, a person that do such a thing because of a stupid news like this and feels bad then lock him self in his room, dose surly has a mental problem.
I feel pity for Vert and the like of him. They missed all of these great games for a company that ignored my E-mail! What they do is just sick and they need help. Perhaps, a psychologist may help.

welshfreak
08-07-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm angry but i don't know why.... :???: :angry:

Daos
08-07-2005, 02:18 PM
OK, so here goes.

Three months ago, I got pulled over for going 17 over the speed limit, going down a hill. Not that big of a deal, right? So I go to court the other day because the judge requires it. So I'm thinking I can just pay my fine and go on with my life. But nooooooooo, I have to get this jerk-of-a-judge. So the whole time in the courtroom ended up being four hours cause the judge decided to sleep in. The judge walks in and makes a comment about how irresponsible teens are (I'm 17, turning 18 on the 9th), cause about half the court is filled with teens. So anyway, the judge gives the 21+ people the right away to pay their ticket and go.

I'm expecting the same thing to happen to me. But no, the judge says that anyone under 21 that has ANY traffic violation gets a year in probation and have to take a specific driving course (which so happens to be run by the judge's best friend). Yeah that's right, ANY MINOR TRAFFIC VIOLATION! So instead of it being $120 for the ticket, it's now going to cost over $500 for the course, probation fees, etc.

OK, so I go up to podium when the judge calls my name, hoping to explain to him that I was at least going down a hill, I took my mom in at 7 oclock that morning (I was pulled over at 11pm), and that I had a hard day at work and just wanted to get home. I had my uniform on when the cop pulled me over. I had no drugs, alcohol, smokes, nothing. But no, the judge didn't even hear my defense. I went up there for about no less than a minute and he said to step away and pay my fee. So now, in addition to the $120 fine, I have to pay another $40 for trying to plead my case, which was never even heard!

OK, so I had been saving up to build myself a brand spankin new computer (about $700). So now I can't get a new comp, which pisses me off to no end.

So, I sign up for the driving course (which once again, is run by the judge's best friend). It's filled up until Sept., so I go ahead and register for Sept. 10. Now keep in mind the AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) is Sept. 23-25. The dude at the driving place e-mailed me back and said that the only opening they had was for Sept...guess what?....24. So now I have to pay for another freakin month of probation, and I get to miss out on the AWA. My friends and I had planned on getting a hotel room at the convention and spending a nice weekend basking in anime and games.

But no. My dreams and money shot down by some prick who calls himself a judge. So now I feel violated. I didn't have the right to a speedy trial, and I did not have a right to a just trial. I also don't have enough money to appeal it.

Thanks for reading! I appreciate it.

camac
08-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Wow man thats pretty unusual, that sucks.

FinalSolace2
08-07-2005, 09:15 PM
man i hate it so much when i'm slicing bread and its unevenly think on the other side I FUCKING HATE IT.

AND NEEDING TO **** THE MINUTE I SIT IN FRONT OF MY pc AND AM ABOUT TO WATCH A FILM OR SOMETHING :too mad: :angry: :angry:

Sinful Sam
08-07-2005, 09:44 PM
That really sucks Daos.

Anyway I'm just annoyed by the pain I'm going though to eat some food because of the braces I have on my teeth. Oh and I can't talk right anymore. I sound like I have something in my mouth all the time. I'm sure it will improve but the next six month will be annoying.

Vegetto
08-08-2005, 01:48 AM
ok....you all are gonna think im stupid after this but im pissed I gotta vent

me and my ex have been apart for like 10 months, before we were together we were awesome freinds

ok so for the PAST 10 MONTHS!! shes been calling me off and on, we talk for like a week or so and enjoy the convos, then she talks to her bishop(we're mormons) and he tells her she shouldnt be talking to me, then she cuts me off for like a month, alway always always she calls ME! I never call her when she says we shouldnt be talking, so she calls me and then for a week we talk and talk then it happens again,

I cant count how many times this has happened

ok then for real she says we gotta stop, its been like 2 months now and last week she calls, this time I figure shes comfortable with me and we can just be good freinds again. well a week goes by and last night we had the awesomest phone conversation, then today I buy two phone cards cuz its tons cheaper, I call her tonight and she says......

we cant talk to eachotthhherrrrrr anyymorrreeee

says that I still have hope that theres a chance we get back together, now I wont deny that I do hope that but you know what shes a good freind and we really enjoy talkin to eachother.

then it hits me...its sunday!! she talked to her bishop.... then im trying to argue how theres no FUCKING harm in us talking to eachother, then she says like "I shouldnt even be talkin bye" and hangs up

my patients with her was HUGE, but its gone now.... its fucking gone

cant even make her own damned dicisions, and cant commit to sticking to them either

if she calls me again shes gonna get it...oh hell she is gonna get it

camac
08-08-2005, 08:16 AM
my patients with her was HUGE, but its gone now.... its fucking gone

cant even make her own damned dicisions, and cant commit to sticking to them either

if she calls me again shes gonna get it...oh hell she is gonna get it

Good Good Good! End it! Take control man, it'll feel good, seriously, don't get sad, get mad, better to be bitter than depressed. I hope you take a stand and end it once and for all, you can't let her mess with your head like that, its really no good for you. I know that feeling, its horrible, I had to put a stop to it after the 2nd time. Best of luck, don't let no woman drive you crazy dude :thumb-up:

MarionetteKazuk
08-09-2005, 01:00 AM
I'm pissed because my toe is broke. It's a hairline fracture though. I haven't been to the hospital yet for it, but seeing as i've broke a toe before i know if it's fractured. Besides, it's been hurting for a little over a month or so. It's taking long to heal because I occasionally bump it on something.

Rain
08-09-2005, 03:32 AM
I'm angry because i had to work til 2am and i hate a few of my co-workers. itd seemed i worked with everyone i hate.

Diavle
08-09-2005, 04:38 AM
Friggin anatomy, can't get the damn leg muscles right.

And don't get me started on the head/face.

welshfreak
08-11-2005, 01:23 PM
And don't get me started on the head/face.

Your advatar tells the story perfectly. :cool:

Nephlabobo
08-12-2005, 03:17 AM
I'm pissed because I just started a new job in Japan and now I'm caught in the middle of a divorce between my boss and her husband.

I was supposed to go scuba diving today and can't because they had a goddamn argument and now neither of them are here and I'm alone in the bloody school trying to get ready for classes I haven't taught before.

My bosses are asses.

welshfreak
08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
At least Neph, it sounds better than the education system in South Korea, from what other threads have suggested, and I won't even mention North Korea. :rolleyes:

camac
08-12-2005, 08:45 AM
At least Neph, it sounds better than the education system in South Korea, from what other threads have suggested, and I won't even mention North Korea. :rolleyes:

Kim Jong-il is cool, I like how he kidnapped a South Korean actress so that she could help improve N. Koreas movies. They ended up making a giant monster movie like Godzilla. This is what ALL governments should spend their time worrying about :)

Nem
08-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Im angry cause im stressed out. Im stressed out cause i dont have time to do everything id like. Also feeling the pressure of beeing an officer in a Guild Wars guild i created with two other guys, after a violent disagreement with the leader and members of our previous guild. Also i think i must've sounded bad in some of my posts here and i think a member doesnt like me and seems to be trying to pick fights with me. Im probably thinking too much into it though. I need rest...

LordDeimos
08-12-2005, 12:44 PM
:bigsmile: I hate the fucking message length

MarionetteKazuk
08-12-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm pissed cuz the fucking pigs where I live took all my rox from my hiding place across the alley...fucking pigs, prolly finna sniff/smoke em anyway...anyway, I'm pissed cuz I was supposed to get a car for graduation from my parents but because my moron of a brother decided to steal my parents bank card and take out a "lil" money for his wife...wtf!!! And it's the not the first time I've had to take a back seat to my brothers ****ty attitude towards responsibility..I swear to god, I'm going to fucking call the cops on him the next time he steals money from my parents

This is what u do. While he's a sleep just start punching the **** outta him. :D
Do like Dei dei's dad did on next friday and beat him with a whip and oil.

welshfreak
08-12-2005, 03:36 PM
This is what u do. While he's a sleep just start punching the **** outta him. :D
Do like Dei dei's dad did on next friday and beat him with a whip and oil.
Cool, but i'm too lazy- i'd just set the bed on fire. :)

Rain
08-13-2005, 11:19 PM
All I want to do is go and play WoW. But no0o0o0o I get slammed with updates up the butt. And just when you think there done, BAM! There's 10 more coming. Maybe I should play more and then there wouldn't be as many updates....

:kill: updates

Rawr!

welshfreak
08-17-2005, 06:44 AM
I'm angry cause yesterday he Pc got hyjaked for a few hours by spyware, :too mad: but new defenses means it's unlikely to happen for a while.

Vegetto
08-19-2005, 12:21 AM
you'd think that after 20 years of eating experience that I wouldnt make any mistakes

yet here I am with a whole in my tongue

MOTHER ****

welshfreak
08-19-2005, 06:31 AM
you'd think that after 20 years of eating experience that I wouldnt make any mistakes

yet here I am with a whole in my tongue

MOTHER ****

?? What happened?

Vegetto
08-19-2005, 08:43 PM
I bit my tongue horribly, been tasting blood all day, and still even tho its been 2 days its still hard to eat

ryanwho
08-19-2005, 09:19 PM
arg and such. I like to take my shortcomings and put it on other people, like they dont 'get' me, instead of admitting to myself where my follys are. Oh its my crazy girlfriend/parent/teacher, it aint me, they dont 'get' me. Right? No, you're a fuckup.
I dislike people who complain about lots in life which they braught on themselves.

Vegetto
08-20-2005, 12:24 AM
geez sorry, I didnt MEAN to bite my tongue ya know

MarionetteKazuk
08-20-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm pissed because our band's lead guitarist is going downstate to college next wednesday, so for the most part our band will either be on hiatus until he gets back (a few years from now, or during spring break), or still make songs with our remaining members. I'm not pissed at him because he has to persue his dreams as well, i'm just pissed because we were in the middle of completing a song. Oh well, we'll see what the rest of us can make.

MarionetteKazuk
08-22-2005, 01:12 AM
!!!! Warning !!!!
Foul Language ahead

I'm fucken sick and goddamn tired of getting damn viruses and fucken spyware/adware. I just formatted by fucken hard drive about two weeks ago or so because it had viruses and spyware that couldn't be deleted and now I have to reformat again because of the same damn thing. Not only that my internet is going very slow. I usually can download at about 500kb/sec on average if I'm downloading from a link. Not only did it widdle down to a measly 100kb/sec but now I can even get to some websites now. I can get to photobucket, but when I login it doesn't do anything. And now I can't download from yousendit.com. I tried switching from using ethernet on my modem to using a goddamn usb which didn't make a difference at all. I have to wait until tomorrow to get my windows xp disk from a friend of mine *he needed to copy some missing files*, so once i get it then format I'll be happy but till then :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Paper exe
08-22-2005, 02:53 AM
Learn how to talk and speak purportedly. :angry: :too mad:

welshfreak
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
!!!! Warning !!!!
Foul Language ahead

I'm fucken sick and goddamn tired of getting damn viruses and fucken spyware/adware. I just formatted by fucken hard drive about two weeks ago or so because it had viruses and spyware that couldn't be deleted and now I have to reformat again because of the same damn thing. Not only that my internet is going very slow. I usually can download at about 500kb/sec on average if I'm downloading from a link. Not only did it widdle down to a measly 100kb/sec but now I can even get to some websites now. I can get to photobucket, but when I login it doesn't do anything. And now I can't download from yousendit.com. I tried switching from using ethernet on my modem to using a goddamn usb which didn't make a difference at all. I have to wait until tomorrow to get my windows xp disk from a friend of mine *he needed to copy some missing files*, so once i get it then format I'll be happy but till then :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The same happened to me ast week, but I used a set of instructions from Geekstogo.com which cleared things up, just check out the site anyone if you have any PC problems, it helped me for sure. :)

MarionetteKazuk
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
The same happened to me ast week, but I used a set of instructions from Geekstogo.com which cleared things up, just check out the site anyone if you have any PC problems, it helped me for sure. :)
Thanks alot welsh, i'll check that out right now and hopefully it clears up this mess i have. :cool guy:

MarionetteKazuk
08-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Actually, now my download speeds are back to normal it seems. I went to three different test sites for download speeds and they show me in the range of 4mb/sec. Again thanx welsh :cool guy:

justin_credible
08-22-2005, 05:34 PM
I'm pissed at a hypocrite that tries to call me a racist for making fun of 50 cent and then turns around and spews some gay hating racial slurs in the same thread.

TheHardware, stop poisoning The Magicbox Forums with your pointless crybaby complaints about nothing.

You're not sticking up for the black race, you were the only one complaining in that thread not a single black person. You're just pathetic.

And if you are black then get over it, 50 cent sucks.