PDA

View Full Version : E3!!

ChaosX721
05-12-2005, 03:31 AM
OK so E3 is coming next week and just wanted to kno who is going? LOL stupid question but i thought i would ask. I was going to go, till they sold out before i knew they were selling tickets. But besides that, what are you looking forward to see coming out of E3? Me would be more stuff on the new Zelda and what games are coming out for PSP. And you?

Sinful Sam
05-12-2005, 03:41 AM
I?ll be going. I'm going just on the 18th though I?ll be busy on the 19th and 20th with finals and work. I already got my ticket by mail and I just need to pick up my badge at the LA convention. I'll probably try to check out as much as I can while picking up free stuff.:)

E3 tickets are very expensive I think they go for $350.

[M]egaman Ver.6
05-12-2005, 03:42 AM
I'm gonna be there the 19th and the 20th.

Joe Redifer
05-12-2005, 06:05 AM
I'm not going, but I know somebody who is and they will be videotaping everything for me.

sharky~
05-12-2005, 12:20 PM
I'm looking forward too
Anything from SEGA at the momment (exept Shadow)

along with:
Zelda

Havoc2049
05-12-2005, 01:22 PM
To all who go, post some pics. Sinful Sam, we want more pics of you with some booth babes, especially the DOA girls. :D

As for games, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Advent Rising, Condemned, Perfect Dark Zero, Dead or Alive 4, Dead or Alive: Code Cronus, Quake 4, Elder Scrolls 4, the new Project Gotham and Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows. Hopefully some news from Sega about a new Shenmue or Panzer Dragoon game. Microsoft of Japan has also been busy of late with signing some top notch talent, so it will be cool to see if they show anything. Other Microsoft Game Studio developers such as FASA and Digital Anvil have been quiet as well, it will be cool to see what they have in store. Some 2D shmups for the PSP, turn that bitch verticle! :D

FinalSolace2
05-12-2005, 01:38 PM
I'd rather try for next year! it will give me a reason to visit america. And everything will be out in the open by then.

Paper exe
05-12-2005, 01:43 PM
I want Animal Crossing 2 release date, but with no videos or pictures, so that they don't spoil the game. :bigsmile:
I also want Nintendo to make there online games really free and worldwide. :D
I want Mario Party DS, and you can play it by the free and worldwide NDS online. :)
I want the release of Goemon DS in US and see what Sonic DS all about and make a new Sonic game exclusively for PSP and the release date of the PSP RPG game from SCEJ and some info for Boktai DS and Megaman Battle Network DS and the release date of Boktai 3 and Mario Tennis Advance for GBA and Megaman legend for Xbox 360 (Nothing wrong with dreaming :D ) and I also want............................! The release date of Capcom X Namco in US and I want to see some pictures of Blue Dragon for Xbox 360 and I want..................... It sounds that it will never end, so in short, I want everything. :)

ChaosX721
05-12-2005, 05:59 PM
DAMN TO ALL WHO ARE GOING! But im for sure going next year. Get lots of pic and show us plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Redifer
05-12-2005, 08:22 PM
TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE GOING:

The high priority to bug programmers about is Super Monkey Ball 3 and also Shenmue 3. No other games matter. Thanks!

Sinful Sam
05-13-2005, 04:55 AM
To all who go, post some pics. Sinful Sam, we want more pics of you with some booth babes, especially the DOA girls. :D
Well I'll see what Tecmo has on their booth. :P

But a few years ago they picked a horrible model for Hitomi.

gearhound
05-14-2005, 12:06 AM
i wish i was going.

the fucking losers who think they know so much about videogames get to go and that annoys me 'cause g4 sucks. DAMNIT!!!

C4RL
05-14-2005, 12:25 AM
THE REVOLUTION VIDEO IS REAL, DAMNIT!

:spinface:

Revenge of Joe
05-14-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm looking forward too
Anything from SEGA at the momment (exept Shadow)

along with:
Zelda

The rumour is that Sega is going to show 25 games at the show. I'm not sure if they actually will as it seems that they're using E3 as a showcase for their western games but i do expect the big shots of Sega Japan to unveil some of their big games at E3.

sharky~
05-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Id like to see a new Total War game just so people
will know that SEGA are doing the Series good!

I also want to see some Great games From SEGA Japan,
Deffinitly SEGA RPG's and NOT Shining Force NEO =x

Nano Fox
05-14-2005, 04:39 PM
i had free tickets for last year, and missed it. the one time i could go the tickets sold out!
ah i wanted to hug some DOA chicks :( but i know for sure next years e3 will be the biggest one, ps3, rev, and xb3.6 dreadmatch. and all that leaked info :)

ChaosX721
05-15-2005, 01:29 AM
WOW i just remeber, my friend can get free tickets from his mom. She works at EA and gets to go for free, and one time he told me we can go when we turn 18, but hes not 18, and i just turned 18, and i never really thought about it till now. But i am for sure going next year with my brother and dad.

Freeman
05-15-2005, 07:08 AM
Somebody tell me if SNK announced KoF MI2, put a trailer of KoF XI, or have infos on a new game that isn't an arcade port.

Paper exe
05-15-2005, 10:22 AM
For all who is going to E3, please, please, please and please, ask Capcom, why not release Megaman Collection for the GBA if the first one sold a lot and the GBA version already been finished and it is just a remake so why not release it, it is not like it will cost you much and if you are going to make one tell Capcom of Japan to make it them self, we don't want any stranger to make it like Autmo crap and we also don?t want any Bugs in it!

TheHardware
05-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Hey one of you guys thats going PM me so i can send you a large self addressed stamped duffle bag, I want you to stuff a booth babe in for me and mail it off to me...thanx