PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Knights New Projects

Black Ace
09-15-2002, 02:06 AM
Nintendo second party developer Silicon Knights is hard at work on a game by the name of Too Human. Too Human concept has been floating around for almost a decade, to be more precised, the concept for Too Human surfaced early 1993. The game is best described as a Bladerunner type, the year is 2450 A.D. in this futuristic world, people are part human, part machine. Nintendo debuted Too Human two years ago when they unveiled their GameCube at Spaceworld 2000. You can find more info on Too Human by clicking here (http://utenti.lycos.it/pdx/toohuman/toohome.htm).

Their other project is unknowned. Perhaps a GameCube version of Cyber Empire, etc. Also note, SK was the true creator of the series; Legacy of Kain, only to have it robbed by Crystal Dynamics.

baratus
09-16-2002, 07:53 AM
Yep, it's a shame Crystal Dynamics stole the LoK series from SK, the first Blood Omen was quite a great game, but Crystal D. had to screw it with Blood Omen 2:too mad: though I liked Soul Reaver.

Kid0_oIcarus
09-16-2002, 10:37 AM
Yeah.. isn't Blood Omen 2 coming to the GC??

Black Ace
09-16-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Kid0_oIcarus
Yeah.. isn't Blood Omen 2 coming to the GC??

Is it?

shinmechslade
09-16-2002, 02:00 PM
Yeah, Blood Omen 2 is coming to Gamecube. Don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

P.S. I've known about Too Human for the past year or so now. The idea has been floating around for a decade according to your post. How is this a new project by Silicon Knights.

Kid0_oIcarus
09-16-2002, 02:09 PM
Actually, Too Human is way old- it's not really new.. it was either just left on the back-burner while ED was worked on, or they've been secretly working on it all this time.

Either way, it should hopefully deliver- as wasn't it supposed to be some sort of techno-punk mystery type game? I think some where looking forward to it then. but with good reason I guess.. but I hadn't heard anything new on it till now...

Should deliver.. whenever it finally comes out.

crazytaxinext
09-17-2002, 10:01 AM
*Praying for Eternal Darkness 2*