PDA

View Full Version : Bladerunner fans

Alucard
09-14-2002, 02:11 PM
Basically alot of us knew Ridley was hoping to bring out a new Directors edition of the Bladerunner film. One he wanted. Though at the time I read it he was just hoping to go ahead with the plan. Its definately for real and heres some info which I'm slack enough not to have noticed till now about it.

http://www.brmovie.com/BR_Special_Edition.htm

Oh joy oh joy oh joy I can't wait. And for those who never played the Bladerunner game for the PC, shoot yourselves in the leg and go out and buy it now. It captures the atmosphere of the movie so perfectly. Only two games have ever done that. Bladerunner and Aliens vs Predator.

ATMA
09-14-2002, 03:04 PM
That game was great ..i just luv the VANGELIS "LOVE THEME" i think when you go out of your apartment and stand in your balcony you hear it ? Know wich one i mean? That melody is sooooo relaxing and that Saxophone is the best! The game was a great game indeed! And the movie ..to think that in that time they made a movie like that ..just mindblowing! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! ..thanks for the info Alucard!
:cool guy:

WINDJAMMERS
09-14-2002, 06:10 PM
Bladerunner was a great movie. It had very good special effects for it's time. The story was a little hard to follow though.

mvc2 bv
09-15-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by WINDJAMMERS
Bladerunner was a great movie. It had very good special effects for it's time. The story was a little hard to follow though.

Kid0_oIcarus
09-16-2002, 10:41 AM
I remember this movie- and the game!!

Sweet!

WINDJAMMERS
09-18-2002, 09:51 PM
Good job quoting me MVC. Maybe next time you can put your own comment afterwards.:P

Alucard
09-19-2002, 02:59 AM
:haha: