PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue/Virtua fighter quest

Hero_13
04-23-2002, 11:11 PM
At long last SUZUKI with nintendo.On top of that with his most cherished series.I always found Shenmue amazing,and was hoping for it on the CUBE.When i played the first i love it but i was blown away by the second one,anmyone who loves games should play it because it is 1000 times better than the first.the reaon i am saying all this is because of this(some of you might slready know this so no bashing plz:

Suzuki dream for years and years was to make a virtua fighter rpg(quest).It began development for a long time.then the rpoject was called project BARKELEY and become the most ambitious project of all time.then the game was finally named Shenmue.

The thing is now,what is really virtua fighter quest if it was suppose to be Shenmue but wiht others caracthers?

i really think that viruta fighter quest will be like shenmue because well the engine is already done and it is made by the same people and team.We did not get Shenmue but the equivalent of a new game based on it.Suzuki always said that virtua fighter was his baby(with shenmue)so expect it to be huge.and it is the 10 years aniversary of his bet project.Looks like everyone is loving the cube more than the rest.MIKAMI(resident evil) the guy from devil may cry 2 left to work on the Cube.Naka and SONIC are on board.Kojima is with the CUBE and even SQUARE...a lot of people seem to forget that the Cube is where the future is .Even if you dont like it or think it is childish,the best creators are on its way to NINTENDO.

Kid0_oIcarus
04-24-2002, 02:55 PM
I hope it is good.
<3 my lil' cube. :D

Kinopio
04-24-2002, 06:49 PM
Its true, all the best game creators are flocking to the gamecube. the future of the system looks so bright that my eyes hurt.

this is probably my most anticipated upcoming 3rd party right now, too bad it won't be out till 2003. until then, i'll have to catch up on the VF storyline