PDA

View Full Version : namco x capcom

Videogamefan
04-01-2005, 02:45 PM
this game looks great, check the trailer at www.gametrailers.com it should be right there. anyway i hope namco brings this game over to america. that and tales of rebirth

naruto_sensei
04-01-2005, 05:14 PM
I already made a thread about this you fuckin n00b!!!

Zod
04-01-2005, 06:12 PM
.............and that will cause death and destruction to all of humanity exactly how?

naruto_sensei
04-01-2005, 06:29 PM
it won't but this person is being ignorant by not checking if there's already a thread on this.

ChaosX721
04-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Then why not say, "Talk about it HERE (http://www.the-magicbox.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12124)"
Instead of being an ass and wait till a mod lock this up.

naruto_sensei
04-01-2005, 07:10 PM
how am I being an ass? the guy who made this thread is an ass (or maybe just a noob) its not like my thread was on the second page(if it was I wouldn't be complaining) or something it was right there.
also before I made my thread I made sure thath there wasn't already another NamcoXcapcom trailer thread.

ChaosX721
04-01-2005, 07:38 PM
I already made a thread about this you fuckin n00b!!!

how am I being an ass? the guy who made this thread is an ass (or maybe just a noob) its not like my thread was on the second page(if it was I wouldn't be complaining) or something it was right there.
also before I made my thread I made sure thath there wasn't already another NamcoXcapcom trailer thread.

OK then he is a n00b. Like i said just point out that there already a thread about it and give him the link. Just posting "I already made a thread about this you fuckin n00b!!!" makes you an ass and not helping him out. People done it like 3 times this week not one said "I already made a thread about this you fuckin n00b!!!" they all said there is already a thread about this HERE. So dont get all mad because someone made a mistake.

Joe Redifer
04-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Chaos is 100% right and it looks like Naruto is just trying to be an ass to get this thread closed and keep his open. Congratulations, it worked. But next time it'll be your account I close and not the thread.