PDA

View Full Version : If you won the lottery what would you do?

Black Ace
09-10-2002, 02:39 PM
When replying, include several things in details and why.

Winning the lottery would make me the luckiest person in the world, well finanicially anyway. Here's a few things that come to mind; first thing is of course, get my place fixed up and renovated, not too much as I want to preserved much of the old style as possible, since I lived in this house all my life and I loved the way it has always been. Next is probably getting a new car, I had this one for about 4 years now. Probably would give some to my family and to charity, and the rest will be figured out in the coming months.

What about you?

ATMA
09-11-2002, 08:33 PM
First i'll make a world trip ..so many places i want to see! And when i get back i'll go back to my island where i was born and live almost my entire life there, i'll built a normal house and buy alot more games to play, buy myself a boat and sail around the island or sail to ARUBA ..
sweeeeeeeeeet ..i'll be making my own Mario sunshine situation!! Now where can i get a water gun?? :D

rgmxp
09-19-2002, 01:30 AM
buy myself a flat @ Akihabara, Japan. Then I'd probably buy every single item I came across there. Those who knows the city know what I'm talking about.:haha:

Zakko
09-19-2002, 01:48 AM
I would like to go all countries too!:cool guy: