PDA

View Full Version : New psp site..inventive stuff

TheHardware
03-17-2005, 07:27 AM
This guy has answered one of my prayers ...for the psp to be able to sort, organize and, rename, audio and video files on the psp itslef...connecting and dragging isnt bad i wish i could do both

anyway this guy as done it ..anyway his site is kinda cool not finished yet

also ive hear that you should never download the rom images..it will mess up your psp....enjoy

http://www.starman.cc/myPSP/index.html

some of the things offered in his build

Built from a user's perspective
One thing I don't like is when software is counter-intuitive, or you fight the UI to get the job done.
What I did with myPSP is build it so that the user knows exactly what's going on, while the more
advanced user could set options that the casual user might not know or care about

Speed
Unlike other apps that grind to a halt reading in playlists, myPSP was build to be fast. You blink, and
a 5200-track playlist pops into view.

Contacts
Yes, you read that right. myPSP is the only PSP manager that puts your Address Book contacts on your PSP.
Click a button and myPSP copies all your contacts to a folder in your Pictures folder called "Contacts".

It does the quick change
Like the PSP itself, myPSP gives you the option to use not only a custom icon, but one that changes along
with your PSP.

Dr. Bombay
03-17-2005, 08:05 AM
Good. God knows we shouldn't have to trust Sony to give us easy efficent tools to handle thier hardware's processes.

I was hoping something like this would come along. I'm glad to see it around so early.

Tomoharu
03-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Has anyone here tried it yet?