PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite game character

Black Ace
09-08-2002, 12:17 AM
This is tough pick, since I don't relate myself to videogame characters like some people do. But if I have to choose, it would probably be Crono, from Chrono Trigger, one of my all time favorite game.

flamingspiral
09-08-2002, 12:54 AM
To prosper to the wonderful and yet powerful action-adventure game: Metal Gear Solid, my character choice of pick would have to be Solid Snake.

Nindalf
09-08-2002, 05:07 AM
Mario! He is the best char of all times!
in second place must be Link!

Seska
09-08-2002, 11:20 AM
Garrett, the thief. from the game: THIEF! ITs a PC game, but never have I liked a character as much as him. He beats Solid Snake hands down in wily charisma, and is the absolute Anti-Hero that gets away with it all, and still manages to ooze more cool and wit than even Duke Nukem.

And not to rag on you guys or anything, but why is it you like Link, Mario and Chrono? They don't even talk! I always thought those characters were made as bland and "fill-in-the-blank" as possible so that the player may associate with them. So it makes me curious what you find so cool about them. :)

Devilish
09-08-2002, 11:55 AM
KEN from Street Fighter !

Alucard
09-08-2002, 12:48 PM
Definately Garret from Thief. He is just so unreal. And so are the games. As for console character...hmm... Alucard. But for someone who actually talks more, Laguna!!

ATMA
09-08-2002, 12:59 PM
Fei from XENOGEARS i never saw a character going through so much in my gaming life! The character is so complex and what so great about it in the game you see Fei dealing with all these problems and not like ignore them or run away from them!! so i'll go with Fei on this one !:cool guy:

Vash
09-08-2002, 01:22 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm i narrowed it down to 2.

It would either be Kain (FF4) or Alucard (Castlevaina: SoTN)