PDA

View Full Version : Thank god Spikes making a 3d wrestling game

b0b
09-06-2002, 12:13 PM
WCW World Tour, WCW Revenge, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWF No Mercy = by AKI/Asmik aka a dead company that made the best wrestling game ever

Fire Pro Wrestling All Of Them = By Spike the second best wrestling game maker in the world

WWF Smackdown = by Yukes <- crappiest wrestling game series ever.

Thank god Spikes making a 3d wrestling game I thought console wrestling was over as smackdown is a pile of crap and for that matter WWE Wrestlemania X9 for GC is Smackdown with another name aka it's crap.

I thank you spike for bring back wrestling hopefully beholding the extremely high stanards of Fire Pro but in 3d =) THANK YOU SPIKE!

dog$
09-06-2002, 11:08 PM
Yeah, thank you Spikes...

I had no idea how I was going to live my life without seeing polygonal men in speedos on my next generation systems, but now I can...

Dr.Nick Riviera
09-07-2002, 07:44 AM
I am not a fan of wrestling at all but 4 some reason I am a fan of those AKI/Asmik games . I was hoping that the gamecube wrestling game would have turned out like No Mercy

b0b
09-07-2002, 11:10 PM
that's what I thought Dr. Nick only to find it's Smackdown by a different name and too the other fella the ass clown it's spike not spikes ass. =)