PDA

View Full Version : The Two Towers has been Leaked!?!?

Overlord
09-02-2002, 05:22 PM
-Article for Slash Dot. (http://slashdot.org/articles/02/09/02/1231227.shtml?tid=97)

Posted by CmdrTaco on Monday September 02, @08:31AM
from the thats-just-plain-scary dept.
tfreport writes "The Drudge Report is reporting that The Two Towers has already began to be file swapped online. This is four months before the movie is set to debut! An executive in New York promised if this is indeed part of the film that they would be punishing anyone and everyone that downloads the film or distributes it to the full extent of the law."

Your Thoughts?

chachiangel
09-02-2002, 05:40 PM
i think its a rumor. if they do have anything, its an extremely rough cut of the film, because they're not even done with the effect shots yet. the execs at new line haven't even seen a finished product yet. i'm pretty sure this is a hoax or just an early cut with poor quality.

Overlord
09-02-2002, 05:52 PM
I agree, it's probably not the final version of it. But all three were filmed around the same time. So, a lot would be in it.

chachiangel
09-02-2002, 05:56 PM
i think they had to go back for some reshoots for a couple of weeks though. at any rate, if it does exist, it will be nothing compared to the final product.

Black Ace
09-02-2002, 07:18 PM
Doesn't matter, I'm still going to see it.

Overlord
09-02-2002, 07:26 PM
Bill:
Doesn't matter, I'm still going to see it.

Yeah, but, if this is true. You can see it today!

Kid0_oIcarus
09-03-2002, 08:58 AM
Haha, if it's true I hope someone gets into trouble for it. Why would you do that?

If you're trying to make a statement against the movie industry- you're going at it the wrong way. Putting someone on the defensive is not a good way to get them to change their ways... their tactics, yes.. but not their ways..

Nindalf
09-03-2002, 09:24 AM
Maybe there is a traitor in LOTR crew who sold it to some one :D

but seriously folks...i think its not true

Has anyone found it in internet?
(And i would like to see how NY would punish someone here in Finland ;) )