PDA

View Full Version : Important:Socom users

Necro ??
08-30-2002, 06:48 PM
If your like me you've been playing socom like crazy and are getting tired of the constant server crashs.

Well i called Sony today and they told me that the server has been randomly kicking people this causes a glitch in the servers and it crashs.THey are working on it now and will shut down the servers for 3 hours tomarrow. to totaly fix it.(we can only hope:) )

Overlord
08-31-2002, 12:56 AM
I haven't gone online yet, so I'm not worried too much about the servers. But I have heard that it's been crashing a lot lately. Should be fixed shortly though.

...How did the headset turn out? Is it clear?

Necro ??
08-31-2002, 02:09 AM
Its very clear. It just depends how the user talks. I've had a guy break up but only when the game was loading back to the lobby.

Pikachu
09-02-2002, 02:05 AM
This is pretty much the same story as Square began the Final Fantasy XI service in Japan.....

I wonder what will happen to Xbox online?

Kid0_oIcarus
09-02-2002, 12:06 PM
Unless they've done their homework, odds are it'll be the same.

chachiangel
09-03-2002, 03:57 PM
i think sony and the game developers are severly underestimating just how many gamers want to play online. they've not been able to produce enough of anything for everybody to just go out and buy it. the same thing has been happening with the hdd in japan. square had to stop selling ffxi because sony couldn't make enough hdd's for people. they resume selling the game as soon as hdds arive and stop when they sell out again. obviously they underestimated ffxi.

i'm switching to broadband in the next month or so, so i'll be able to play socom soon too.

THX 1138
09-04-2002, 12:42 PM
I'm playing SOCOM on line and it kicks major ass right now despite the server problemos.