PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite actor and actress

Black Ace
08-29-2002, 06:15 PM
My favorite actor is Clint Eastwood, I liked a lot of movies he appeared in. My favorite actress is probably Nicole Kidman, and perhaps Elizabeth Hurley. What yours?

flamingspiral
08-29-2002, 11:51 PM
My favorite actor would have to be Jet Li. I just find all his movies to be entertaining, because he is an excellent fighter and a great actor. My favorite actress would have to be either Halle Berry or Zang Ziyi.

Vash
08-30-2002, 01:32 AM
Favorite Actor: Bruce Campbell AKA - B movie actor GOD

Favorite Actress: Zhang ZiYi for her unworldly good looks.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-30-2002, 01:47 AM
Wow, this will be very hard, indeed for me to say.

I will get back to you.

My dad loves Clint Eastwood's movies, too!

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by xXx Beaver xXx

My dad loves Clint Eastwood's movies, too!

Great. :cool guy:

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 06:34 PM
Actually, it is great, just *neato*, in fact!

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

Kid0_oIcarus
09-03-2002, 09:05 AM
Actress: All the pretty good ones.. 'course they get bonus points if they're pretty!

Actors: Too many to list, but Connery, Eastwood, Ford, are on the list! So are plenty others!

So guess.. no- I really have no favorite actors... but I do have ones I really enjoy watching movies they star in!

ATMA
09-10-2002, 09:27 AM
Eddie Murphy/Jim Carey/Mike Myers

Cameron Diaz!

Kid0_oIcarus
09-10-2002, 09:49 AM
Has Cameron Diaz starred in anything lately?

Nindalf
09-10-2002, 09:57 AM
Wasent she in that ...well cant remember the name but there was Christina Applegate too!

Myfavorite actors are Sean Connery and Jim Carrey!
Cant deside which actress is the best!

ATMA
09-10-2002, 10:01 AM
The sweetest thing! And there was another movie with that pure excuse for an actor uhm Lionardo di caprio .. New York gangs i believe the name of that movie is and she was also in that movie!

Kid0_oIcarus
09-10-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by NiN
Wasent she in that ...well cant remember the name but there was Christina Applegate too!

Myfavorite actors are Sean Connery and Jim Carrey!
Cant deside which actress is the best!

I love Christina Applegate.. and also like Jim Carrey's work.
What did you think of Me, Myself, and Irene? I thought that movie was hilarious.

Nindalf
09-10-2002, 10:19 AM
I loved that movie!
One of Jim Carreys best ones!
Has any one seen Majestic? Wasent that Carreys newest movie?

ATMA
09-10-2002, 10:43 AM
I also think that Me myself and Irene was a really hilarious movie sure kinda showed why Jim is sooooo funny and bytheway remember that MTV movie awards where he came like a hippy with long hair and nobody reconized him!! That was sooooooo funny !:haha:

Nindalf
09-10-2002, 11:08 AM
Yeah i remember that ATMA! He said he went living with his biker friends!:haha:

(BTW nice avatar ATMA!:cool guy: )

ATMA
09-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Thanks Nin! i'm looking for one of ID i saw it on a site but i can't find it now! But it was a really cool one of ID i'm looking for it right now, But i like this one also!

That role that Jim carey took was soooo funny ..my new biker friends! And he also said something about there's alot of goodlooking women that night! And he was like hitting on some of them ..so funny! I remember ther was another one i think it was also MTV movie awards he came and talked "telepaticly"with the audience that was also very funny!:haha:

Nindalf
09-10-2002, 12:18 PM
I saw that one too!
After talking a while acted like he was dying or something!

It was a so funny!:haha: