PDA

View Full Version : Hal Lab's secret game

Black Ace
04-22-2002, 06:51 AM
Nintendo of Japan development team HAL Laboratory has made definite plans to wrap up development on its secret GameCube title and release it by this fiscal year which ends in March 2003. The game according to Nintendo's Satoru Iwata and Shigeru Miyamoto is still very undecided in terms of direction. Unfortunately long time rumors of a portable Super Smash Bros. were squashed for the time being as HAL works on its secret GC title and two GBA games titled Battle Land and Lunar Blaze.

Unrelate projects often confused to be HAL developed like Kirby's Tilt N' Tumble 2 is being developed by the same Nintendo Co. R&D2 team that developed the original, while the new GameCube Pokemon title is being developed by the original Nintendo Co. EAD team who developed the Pokemon Stadium series.

Thanks to N-Sider

Pdaimaoh
04-23-2002, 12:11 AM
man, Hal has done some key work for both N64 and Gamecube, and the Smash Bros games really show off a knowledge of how to handle the mascots in a really cool manner

while I bet they are dying to make original characters and really imprint themsevles in such a way, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE for it to be a 3D kid icarus, because I know they wouldn't dare screw that up into a first person shooter!

*thinks about that 'trophy'...

oh man, COME ON KID ICARUS CUBED!!!!

it would be so cool!

Vicviper
04-23-2002, 05:19 PM
Hal???? Didn't they make Kirby's Dreamcourse? God I would love to see a sequel to that game! I would also love to see a sequel to Hal's Hole in One Golf(snes). That was and is one of my favorite golf games.

Kid0_oIcarus
04-24-2002, 02:34 PM
I want my Pit back.

Kinopio
04-24-2002, 06:51 PM
Didn't miyamoto and iwata mention that a punch out! game was in the works? is it a coincidence that there wasn't a punch out! trophy in melee? perhaps HAL is working on that

Vicviper
04-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Hmmmm.......... Very interesting Kinopio!!! Makes some sence. Probably just a wish though

Tifa's Knight
04-24-2002, 11:53 PM
New Kirby adventure in full 3D... new Kirby adventure in full 3D... new Kirby adventure in full 3D... *tightly crossing fingers*