PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order Baten Kaitos

Vert1
10-29-2004, 05:50 PM
Customers who preorder the title at either EB Games or GameStop will receive a 2-foot wide, 3-foot tall wall scroll featuring characters from the game. The scroll available exclusively at EB Games features the RPG's main character Kalas, while GameStop's exclusive scroll (not yet shown on the site) features all of the game's characters. The wall scrolls will be given out separately when the game is purchased.

And, as previously announced, gamers who preorder the title through Toys R Us stores, or the retailer's online outlet (part of Amazon.com) will receive a soundtrack CD. While neither Namco nor the retailer have announced a track listing for the disc, the cover art revealed this week reads "Official Soundtrack," which might indicate more content than a typical sampler CD would feature. The CD will be attached to the back of the Baten Kaitos game box.

I'm getting the cd :cool guy: and will try to obtain the scroll through some crazy method.

Messanic
10-29-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm getting the cd :cool guy: and will try to obtain the scroll through some crazy method.

You could always badger an EB or Gamestop employee. :cool guy:

SpaceManSpiff
10-30-2004, 01:14 AM
Ships 11/16! Thats only 7 days after Halo 2! How am I gonna play both at the same time!? :yikes:

Vert1
10-30-2004, 01:32 AM
How about play Baten Kaitos when your friends aren't over? Anyhow I assume the CD is disc1 so it's all good I suppose.

gearhound
11-01-2004, 11:22 PM
not to mention the fact that MP2 will be out on the 16th.

Well Man
11-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Yeah, despite Nintendo actually helping Namco advertise this game, it is probably (most assuredly) going to be a victim of the holiday crush in November.

Entertainer
11-02-2004, 09:37 PM
well, I'm getting it, MP2, and mario tennis.... just not all at once

My friend is getting Halo2 and i'll just play with him, and San Andreas is also on my list...., we gamers are truly spoiled this winter

SpaceManSpiff
11-03-2004, 04:13 AM
How about play Baten Kaitos when your friends aren't over? Anyhow I assume the CD is disc1 so it's all good I suppose.

My friends are gonna be over for the first few nights, we are gonna beat it doing co-op, play a little mutliplayer and get good. Then we are gonna play online. So even when my friends arent over, Ill still be playing it!! And Ill probably have Baten Kaitos just sitting there at my side for at least a month. In which I will only have a few days to play it, since Battle for MiddleEarth comes out early December, And Im sure MGS3 comes out in November too right? And R&C: UYA, Jak3, Viewtiful Joe 2....and im still trying to catch up on games like Fable, Rome: total war, tales of symphonia, GTA: SA, Sly 2, Shadow Hearts 2, and many more. Plus Im sure that im forgetting about other games coming out. Im so screwed. I dont know whether to be happy or sad. Maybe I should quit my job? :D

edit: That being said, dont excpect to see me much this holiday season, starting Nov. 9. :)

edit#2: aaaw crap, Lotr: The Third Age is already out! and its getting good reviews! :yikes:

MoMo
11-03-2004, 09:48 AM
you know, u dont always have to buy thes games on release. buy them later wen ur done playing what ur playin rite now

SpaceManSpiff
11-04-2004, 01:15 AM
Well even if I do, Ill still be playing them forever.