View Full Version : Nintendo Discussion
- Starfox Wii-U to be at E3?
- Castlevania: Mirror Of Faith
- Gear Box says Wii U is Next gen and Powerful, with online you come to expect.
- Nintendo E3 2012 discussion
- Shin Megami Tensei 4
- No Crytek games on Wii U (or Vita)
- Nyko Power Grip Pro for 3DS
- Final Fight 2- A sequel to the classic
- New 3DS! (3DS XL Basically)
- Professor Layton 3DS announced for November
- The Wii U’s Price Won’t Be Expensive Like the 3DS’s Was
- Uprising studio Project Sora closed
- 3D a 'minor element' for future Nintendo
- Pachter: Wii U is not going to work
- Nintendo Attempting to Buy RARE
- Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon
- Nintendo: WiiU is Important For the World
- Nintendo Power is dead
- Nicalis porting doujin fighter Yatagarasu (ex-SNK) to 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 sucks
- Official Wii U Thread!
- Ace Attorney 5 announced for 3DS, stars Phoenix Wright, Layton VS Ace Attorney in Nov
- Bayonetta 2.......
- Project X Zone
- 3DS eShop Thread
- 3DS weaker then expected
- Fire emblem awakening
- Dragon Quest VII
- First Wii U game reviews are in
- Get free copies of New Super Mario Bros U at Old Navy
- Wii U Needs Update to Play Wii Games
- The Wii U’s Game Discs Have a Soft, Rounded Edge
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Happy B-day Miyamoto!
- Will Wii U be as successful as Wii?
- Fire Emblem: Heroes Of Light And Shadow (DS)
- Nintendo Network ID Listing
- Wii Mini
- Wii U CPU clocked at 1.25Ghz
- WiiU game pad disconnects way too often
- Wii U Gamepad knockoff from China
- Free games from used Wii U consoles
- Year-end Wii U sales steady, says Nintendo chief
- Pokemon X & Y for 3DS
- Wii U December sale number
- Ace3DS Pro managed to bypass system protections
- Nintendo’s Wii U problems turn into a crisis
- Xenoblade 2? (WiiU)
- Fire Emblem/Shin Megami Tensei Crossover game
- Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (WiiU)
- Yoshi's Epic Yarn
- Nintendo to post unexpected loss as Wii successor falters
- Official Bravely Default (3DS) Thread
- Castlevania 3DS aka Everything that's wrong with modern platform action titles..
- SMT Devil Survivor 2: Break Code (3DS)
- Nano Assault Ex (3DS)
- Nintendo found guilty of patent infringement over glasses-free 3D
- Monster Hunter 3/Tri/whatever it's called
- Don't Expect The Next Dragon Age Or Mass Effect On Wii U
- Bravely Default confirmed for Western release
- Nintendo Presentation 17th April
- Ikaruga Creator’s 3DS Shooter Is Coming Overseas...
- Wii U has been hacked to run games off USB keys
- Eternal Darkness Spiritual Successor Shadow of the Eternals Headed to Wii U, PC
- Monster Hunter 4 vs Monster Hunter Online
- Tomodachi Collection: New Life allows gay marriage, a first from Nintendo
- Phoenix Wright: Dual destinies announced for EU/Europe - digital only
- No new EA games in development for Wii U
- Sonic: Lost world announced as Wii U/3DS exclusives
- Yakuza I & II HD announced ....for Wii U?
- Is Nintendo capable of making something new?
- Nintendo CEO blames poor Wii U sales on company’s own subpar games
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U
- Nintendo of America's response to campaign calling for an end to region-locking
- One Piece: Romance Dawn JRPG
- [Engadget] Nintendo confirms Wii Vitality Sensor's death
- [Siliconera] Nintendo Not Interested In Lay-Offs To Improve Profits
- New black 3DSXL apparently launching on Friday
- Wii U no longer being stocked by UK retailer Asda
- Layton vs. Ace Attorney confirmed for 2014
- Senran Kagura Burst (3DS)
- Wonderful 101 demo is up for EU and NA
- Nintendo is still losing money on every Wii U it sells
- Nintendo announces 2DS handheld gaming system
- Nintendo dropping Wii U price
- NoA still has no plans on releasing Mother 3
- Hideki Kamiya wants Bayonetta and Okami sequels on 3DS
- Anyone know why Wii remotes won't work between systems?
- This hit me right in the Nostalgia Balls.
- Hiroshi Yamauchi Has Passed Away
- Japanese mom killed son for playing DS
- The Wii Production Ends
- Miyamoto won't work on next Mario
- Persona Q: Secret Of The Labyrinth (3DS)
- Nintendo's 2014 Predictions?
- Hyrule Warriors (WiiU)
- The Wii U is not a peripheral, Nintendo reminds shoppers
- Princess Zelda confirmed in Super Smash Bros.
- Inside story of the WiiU
- RUMOR: Nintendo started working on next-gen console
- Nintendo cuts sales forecast.
- EA: "Wii U was Dead to Us Very Quickly"
- Watch Dogs cancelled/delayed?
- Nintendo smartphone 'mini- games'
- Nintendo leadership to cut salaries over Nintendo's recent poor performance
- Nintendo would consider mergers, buyout, ect.
- Nintendo Direct
- Ga. officer mistakes Wii controller for gun, shoots teen
- Nintendo pulling the WiFi plug for Wii and DS in May
- Pokemon X/Y – Diancie “Mystery Gift” event uncovered through hacking
- Pikachu is Japan’s mascot for 2014 World Cup
- Hyrule Warriors dev interested in working with Disney, Star Wars, Mario
- Square Enix reconsidering JRPG approach following Bravely Default’s success
- [Best Buy] Nintendo Wii Controller (Luigi Green) $26
- Pokemon will get more attention in the new Super Smash Bros.
- Thinking of selling my Wii U
- Gameboy turns 25!
- Fatal Frame (WiiU)
- The Great Ace Attorney Is The Start Of A New Series
- Mario Golf World Tour lacks the usual Nintendo quality
- Buy MK8 and get a free game!
- NES Remix 2: Well Worth The Price Of Admission
- Bravely Default was orignally an action RPG
- POKKEN Fighters / Pokken Tournament from Pokemon Company
- Analogue Nt, a $500 1080p NES
- Nintendo fined $7 million for patent infringement
- The Mario is Awesome Thread
- Bad Year for profits.
- Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire remakes coming to 3DS this year
- Nintendo will be integrating Skylanders-like figurine business named NFP-nfc
- Tecmo Koei's Hyrule Warriors coming to Wii U this summer
- Nintendo plans to develop new consoles for emerging markets
- Nintendo plans new NFC figures/ Fast Wii Boot.
- Nintendo spent $150 million on new tech for a non-Japanese, non-games company
- Nintendo issues statement on Tomodochi Life controversy
- Get a refurbished 32GB Wii U for $200 right now
- Square Enix Considering Bringing Dragon Quest X “Overseas”
- 3DS game 1000 Pokémon and the Thieves announced
- Iwata: Nintendo has a clear idea about the direction of its next-gen console
- Philips Allegedly Suing Nintendo, Asks for Damages
- Mario Kart 8 review roundup
- Female Animal Crossing villagers join Super Smash Bros' playable cast
- Nintendo holding two E3 Q&As/presentations – Smash Bros., new 3DS game
- Wii and DS online play shutdown imminent
- Hyrule Warriors (or Zelda Musou) release date & new detail
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia gets Tales of Xillia 2 characters
- Homebrew server keeps Nintendo DS and Wii games online
- Next Dragon Quest Won’t Be a Smartphone Game
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U will use NFC
- Nintendo Europe Promoted PlayStation Vita
- Fire Emblem's Ike confirmed for Smash Bros. roster
- WiiKey U is coming in the next few weeks
- Nintendo planning YouTube revenue-splitting affiliate program
- Story of Seasons (3DS)
- Wii U Getting Gamecube Controller Adapter For Super Smash Bros.
- Nintendo File “Delta Emerald” Trademark In Japan. Yep, That Sounds Like Pokemon
- Mario Kart 8 bringing Mercedes DLC to Japan
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia debut trailer
- Mario Kart 8 sells over 1.2 million units worldwide over first weekend
- Natsume announces Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley for 3DS
- Here's the schedule for Nintendo's E3 2014 streams
- Rumor: Mario Maker to be revealed at E3 2014
- Health concerns prevents Satoru Iwata from attending E3 2014
- Nintendo of Europe Closes.
- Time leaks Star Fox for Wii U, two other Miyamoto projects
- Does Devil's Third have the quality of Ninja Gaiden?
- Here's how much you're spending on the Gamecube controller adapter for Wii U
- Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS)
- Miyamoto Tries Oculus Rift -- What's Your Dream Nintendo VR Game?
- Freebie on Wii U eshop
- Final Fantasy Explorers Details Reveal Lots Of New Info
- Japan Gets This Awesome Triforce Clock With Hyrule Warriors
- This Is What Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto Thinks of Virtual Reality
- Philips comes out victorious in Nintendo legal patent battle
- Twilight Princess’ Agitha playable in Hyrule Warriors
- N64 celebrates its 18th birthday today
- Square Enix Trademarks Final Fantasy Explorers for U.S. and Europe
- Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata Recovering From Surgery Due To A Bile Duct Growth
- Miyamoto Ponders Nintendo Making Games That Run On Handheld And Console
- Here’s what happens to DS/3DS games you don’t buy
- Dreamfall chapters coming to Wii U
- Money in the bank: Nintendo's still got over $10 billion in assets
- Doraemon creator 80th anniversary game announced for Wii U and 3DS
- Reggie on Amiibo crossovers, Wii U vision hasn’t changed, alleviating game droughts
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Has This Exclusive Pac-Man Stage
- MMORPG Dragon Quest X is coming to 3DS via Streaming
- Bravely Default free-to-play version coming to Japanese eShop
- Pokémon Trading Card Game comes to 3DS in Europe this week
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby will have the Secret Base mechanic
- 3DS Third-Party Nintendo Direct set for July 11
- Final Fantasy Explorers Gameplay Footage
- Sega's plans for Wii U Virtual Console are non-existent
- Did you know the Wii U GamePad uses the Earth's magnetic field for positioning?
- Fatal Frame V trailer!
- Extended Slide Pad for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Robin’s New Ability In Super Smash Bros. Lets You Recover Health
- Nintendo to Use Wii U’s NFC Capability for Easy Payments in Japan
- Wii U now lets you transfer content between Wii U systems
- One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X announced for 3DS
- Agnes returns in Bravely Second
- Bayonetta 2 gets cooperative Tag Climax Mode
- It looks like Bravely Default sold one million copies
- Bravely Second details Guatelatio, Agnes, more
- Ocarina of Time was originally supposed to be a remake of Zelda II
- Mario Kart 8 and Rise in Wii U Hardware Sales Can't Keep Nintendo out of Red
- Nintendo files 3 "QOL" trademarks, covering "Handheld Game Apparatus with LCD"
vBulletin® v3.7.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.